Sadness

I'm just warning you now! I seriously (SERIOUS!!!) cryed when I wrote this chapter!!

I can't even believe that I wrote this oh myyy godd!!! I feel so aweful!!!

Ahaha you probaly wanna know really badly now what has happened but again i'm warning you!

I cryed so you would also if you are truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with One Direction. I am so...yeah... I cryed!!!! I almost never cry!! Gosh *Wiping away tears*

Keep reading and sorry if you hate me for writing this! I promise it would be better....i hope:P

-----------------

Liam's P.O.V

*Back To Were Clarissa Got In The Van. The Hospital*

Clarissa was running out of the hospital just like she was running in the hospital.

I and Lorrie didn't run. We're to lazy to run.

When I and Lorrie was out of the hospital I saw Clarissa being dragged in the car.

I ran as fast as I could to her but I was to late. Before I reached her she was already in the car and they were driving away.

I can't believe that she got kidnapped...again. I totally forgot that we kindov kidnapped her first.

Well... We didn't have a choice. She saw us and we couldn't let her go around saying that One Direction is some blood sucking basters, even though we are.

It wasn't our fault that we got changed into vampires. It was those who bit us fault, not ours.

"What are we gonna do!!!!?" Lorrie said as she freaked out.

I understand her. This isn't the sitvation were we jump around happy and joyful either, more like just sitting on the grown and cry.

"I don't know" I saie unsure.

I really don't know what to do. I'm freaking out as well.

Lorrie's P.O.V

"What are we gonna do?!?" I said to Liam

Clar was just kidnapped and i'm freaking out! We need to save her but what are we gonna do to save her?

Liam is smart. He probaly know what we gonna do. He knows everything in every point and moment right?

"I don't know" I heard Liam say. He actually whispered but I heard it really clearly.

"You don't know?!?" I said as I gasped. He knows everything! He has to know! He just have to!

"no" he whispered again. This time I almost couldn't hear him.

He was looking down at the grown, not making any eye contact.

"You have to know!" I yelled at him

"I don't know" He whispered a little louder. For god sake Liam...

"YOU HAVE TO KNOW!!!!" I yelled at him even louder.

Everyone looked at us but I didn't care. What I have to think abour now is a way to save Clar.

"I DON'T KNOW LORRIE" Liam yelled at me loud. Like really loud.

Wow

Liam just yelled at me. Have he ever yelled at any one?

This must be his first time. Now he isn't a 'Yeller-Virgin' anymore though.

"ok" I said shocked. I really didn't expect that one coming but I should.