One More

Harry's P.O.V

I had just killed four innecent people for no reason just because i was sad and lonely...

I needed to get rid of these bodies so they I must throw them in the sea or somewhere.

at least they need to be gone before Louis sees them. He will probally say 'I told you so'

I dragged one for one body to the sea. Luckly, no one but them was out so I guess I was really lucky there.

Oh god... I can't believe I have become that 'monster' again.

Why must love bring out the best of you and when your heart is broken it comes out the worst of you?

I took the last body down to the sea. I was about to throw her in there but I heard her breath.

All vampires can hear very good. I heard her breath and I thought, I need to save her, but how?

I can't make her a vampire. That will only make her feel worse by hurting people!

I need to do something. I can't call the hospital because they will see the bite markes on her neck.

"Help me..." I heard her say when I had her in my arms

"but how? How? How?" I said as I felt the tears stream down.

I don't wanna lose her cause that means I killed four innecent people

I don't know why I asked her that. I know I won't get an answer or....?

"Change me" She mange to say. I heard her voice getting weaker and weaker.

How did she know I was...? I did bite her but...? How? I don't understand.

I don't have any more time to think. I need to do something fast!

"sure?" i said. She nodded. This girl is strange and that just made me wanna get to know her more

I bite my wrist so the blood came out and I gave it to her.

She took my wrist and sucked the blood out of me.

First I felt that she was weak but when she drank more and more blood from me she got stronger.

I pulled my arm away from her when she tried to get it back and suck more blood.

Shr has already get out of control. I knew this was a bad idea!

"Let GO!!" I yelled with a devil voice. She backed away fast.

I looked at her and her eyes was in fright and lust and hurt.

She looked so...so...so like Clarissa. How is that even possible?

"What is your name darling?" i said calmed

"Claudia" She mubbled

Claudia. That's a lovely name for such a lovely girl.

What im I thinking? My baby and babies just got kidnapped and Liam died.

"Nice name" I said

"What's happening to me?" Claudia said afraid as hell.

"You're turning" I explained. Explained badly...

"To what?" She said standing up.

Her eyes was bright red. She needs blood and want it badly I see.

Her black hair was flying with the wind and her body was shaking like a earthquake.

"Vampire" I said short. I have no clue how to speak to her. My heart is just saying, hang on there, baby!

"Wha-What?" She said with her fangs out.