Rose As a Vampire

***PICTURE OF ROSE----->***

Rose's P.O.V

You wanna know more about me and why I'm here? well..... You get what you want!

I am Clarissa's mom. My name is Rose. I am 36 years old. In vampire life I'm 37. I'm a vampire. My power is to change to any animal I want to be and when I'm in my vampire form I can change my look.

Rebecca knows who I am and she knows why I'm here. She understand and help me actually. When I became a vampire, and that was one year ago, I tried not to suck out my husbands and dathers blood but it was hard.

To be unest they smelled so god damn good! So I needed to get away from them so I don't lose my control and kill them.

As much as I hated that idea! I knew it was for the best. I loved my dather and my husband. I didn't wanna kill them and thank god I didn't!

I didn't want them to think I left them so I faked a death. I thought of cancer and that was what I chosed.

I always had an eye on Clarissa. I loved her and cared for her and if something bd happend to her I would have killed my self. She is the one how complets me.

The time Clarissa was kidnapped, I was gone. I was out hunting. Yes.. On humans. I am a vampire how drinks blood from humans but I don't kill them. I just get a snack and then leaves.

When I heard about Rebecca saying that the girls where gone, I panicked. Rebecca knew about me and why I left. She understood and I was glad she did. Rebecca and i where best old friends.

Maybe you want to know how I became a vampire. Of course you will get what you want... You always do.. Guush..

Before I start my story of becoming vampire you need to know about this guy named Sterling Knight. He is one of the strongest vampires in the whole world. He was once crazy in love with me, but I was married with my husband that I loved to much to let go.

Sterling didn't like that and he did some bad things to me that I reget..

Sterling wanted me but I didn't want him to say it short.

**FLASH BACK**

***THIS IS THE MOMENT ROSE GET BITTEN AND TURNED INTO A VAMPIRE! YEEY!***

Rose's P.O.V

"Please! We can run away together! We can make our own life!" Sterling begged.

"No! I have a family and I can live with them and without you!" I shouted. This is our first fight since the last time when we fought about the same thing we are fighting about know. ME.

"PLEASE! You don need them! You have me, Rose. I LOVE YOU" He said and yelled the first and the last part.

"I NEED THEM AND NOT YOU!" I yelled at him. He started to get mad. I saw it. HIs eyes got darker and darker for every 3 second. It was a little scary.

He pushed me into the wall...hard. "Ow..." I let out of my mouth. He took out his tongue and licked on my jaw and went slowly down to my neck. "GET OF ME YOUR BASTARD!" I yelled in his ear.

"A little spicy, huh? I like that" He whispered evil in my ear and then looked at me. He had...red? Red eyes? He had red EYES? Thats impossble! Only.... NO! He can't be. He can't!

I tried to push him away from me but for no use. He was to strong for me.

Without me knowing he was on my neck. Not licking or kissing but....He bit me. I could feel his fangs dig deeper and deeper in me. The pain killed me inside.

I wanted to scream but all that came out of me was a sight. I couldn't speak. It hurt so bad. I fell down at the grown but Sterling hold me up as he drank and drank. My legs couldn't move anymore. I couldn't feel my legs at all. I was numb.

Sterling backed off and I fell down at the grown fast. GOD! Even that hurts! Sterling took his hand on his mouth covering the fangs. No use.... I have already seen them and felt them.

He looked shock. Of what? Of taking his long fangs in my neck and digging and drinking all of my blood out?... God...

"Oh My.... I'm sooo sorry Rose... I-I-I..." He stopped talking. His eyes were blue again. Not red but blue.HIs fangs were gone aswell. He fell down at his knees. He took his head between his legs.

He took his fangs out and bit his own wrist. HIs blood streamed down his hand. Uuj..

"Here drink this! This is your only chance to live!" He said and took his hand out to me. No way! I'm not going to ba a blood sucker like him. I will rather die!!

"No...." I tried to yell or shot but all I got out was a whisper. My neck was killing me! The freaking PAIN WAS KILLING ME!!

"Rather yo take it in free will or I will make you take it! I don't care!! Your chose and make it fast" Sterling said and looked at me weird.

I guess I don't have a chance. I opened my mouth and Sterling took his wrist over it and I drank the blood. In the start it was nasty but then.. I wanted more.

Sterling backed off and lick his wrist. His blood stopped streaming down his hand and the scar got closed. Crepy!!

I felt dizzy. All became red to me. In two seconds all I could see was red and then......

BLACK OUT

**FLASH BACK ENDED**

***WAW!!! THAT WAS INTENCE!***

-------------------------%-----------------------%-----------------%-------------

WAAAAW!!!! 1.915 readerss????? GOOOOSH!!! I love youuu guys!! I'm so happy right now!!

You make my life easier! Thank YOU!

Sooo!! Errm... This is NOT my last chapter but it is vacation now in Norway so I will not be updating untill one week... Sorry.....

But I'll been so nice to you guys and updated five and SIX chapter every week so I need to take a break. I desurve that! But I LOVE THIS! And I do this for fun!

Writing and reading and of course listen to One Direction is now my life, and I really L.O.V.E it! My life is almost complete. I just missing one thing. My Harry Styles <3 Ahaah<3

LOVE YAA!

Question TIIMEEE!

1. What ya'll think?

2. Do you have any ideas to me that I can use in the next chapter? Please comment if you do!

3. Love/Like/Hate this chapter?

Aaaand give a SHOTOUT for HegeIsene who helped with the idea of who changed Rose to a vampire <3 Thaaaaanks HegeIsene <3 Lovee yaa

LOTS OF LUUUVEEE!!!!!! SEE YA! <3