Mind Blowing

Clarissa's P.O.V

Leo walked over to Louis and Lorrie first and shook their hands. He walked then over to Liam and Zayn and shook their hands. Then he went over to us. Me and Harry.

Harry and I were holding hands. "Did Roxy know about Leo before now?" He whispered into my ear. I shook my head for 'no'. He nodded.

Leo was now right infront of us. He gave us a 'fake' smile. "Hi. I'm Leo. Roxy's long lost brother and Rebecca's long lost son. It's been a presure to meet Roxy's best friends and friend. Do Roxy actually have a boyfriend? I just wonder you know."

He is so...so.. How can I put it in one word? StangeBoyThatsHOTandScaresMe..

In a weird way I felt that he wasn't here for what he said he was here for. I don't know. But something felt wrong about him. I just can't set words about it.

He is different then all the other boys I know. Yeah.. Maybe it's just because he is a werewolf and..yeah. I'm just over reacting a bit.

"Hi. I'm Clarissa and this is my boyfriend Harry" I said as I kissed Harry on the cheek.

"I know who you are and i must say that you two look so perfect to each other." Leo said.

Harry bent down to me and kissed me. I kissed him back. It was like a soft, sweet, careing kiss. I liked it. The last kiss we had was the wild cat kiss.

"And I'm Roxy's boyfriend." Niall spoke up walking towards Roxy. He took his hand over Roxy's waist.

Now that I think about it. Roxy have almost not said a word since she found out about Leo.

"OH!! You have a boyfriend. NIALL? Ohhh! You always loved him! You was always so crazy about him. She even kissed the plaket of Niall everyday before she went to sleep. Oh! I'm so happy for you two!" Rebecca said... or I think shouted.

"Oh.. Thanks mom." Roxy said as she bushed. I wanted to laugh about how imberest it must be for her mom to say that but that would be rude.

But... Oh.. I couldn't get that feeling out off my head. That feeling that Leo wasn't who he said he was. OH! I hate that freaking feeling. I NEED TO LAY DOWN!

"Then you should lay down. Maybe we should go back inside." Leo spoke up.

How the freak did he know I said that? I didn't say that. I thought that!

"I didn't say anything?" I said to Leo while I gave him a weird look.

"Yes you did! Right guys?"

The 'guys' shooked their heads for no and then Leo seemed to stress. Why?

"Oh.. My fault.. Errm.. So guys! Why don't you tell me more about your selfs. Roxy! I don't actually know everything about you and..." bla bla bla. He talks a lot though. That makes him less hot.

He is weird! And different! He just read my thoughts! Thats impossible! He is a wolf not a vampire. Only vampires have powers like that! Right? Roxy would have told me if she had powers.... right? Right?

We walked back in the house again. I think I gave Leo a weird look on every move he took.

"You should stop drawing over him before I get jealous" Harry joked and whispered into my ear.

Oh... I forgot Leo still didn't have any t-shirt on. He was still hot but now I think Harry is much hotter. Zayn walked up the stairs and then down again. He gave Leo a black t-shirt and Leo took it on.

"Jealous? You? Since when were you a jealous type?" I said as I laughed. I knew he was joking but I pretended I didn't understand. Just for fun sake.