Chapter 6: The Lost Treasure of Griffonstone

On a casual day in Ponyville, (Y/N) was currently in his castle having some time to wind down since it has been a couple of weeks since the Grand Galloping Gala. Ever since he told the Mane 6 that he and Trixie were in love with each other, he asked if it was okay if she joined the harem. All of the mares seemed to not mind it with Trixie being in the harem if she has the same amount of feelings for (Y/N) like they do. However, Twilight was a little bit concerned with this new mare being in the harem since she knows that when Trixie first came to Ponyville, she wasn't all that friendly even though she is now. She didn't really let it bother her too much though as she knew that one more mare in the herd couldn't hurt at all and she does trust (Y/N). Ever since Trixie's confession, (Y/N) was able to talk with Trixie a lot more and she even put on a private magic show for him which (Y/N) loved from his new girlfriend. 

However, today it is time that (Y/N) goes on a brand new adventure like he did Starlight's village, Our Town. He was inside of another room with Spike as the two of them were playing chess together. (Y/N) looks closely at his chess pieces compared to Spike's position before he suddenly sees an opening and moves his king piece in a direction with his magic before placing it down.

(Y/N): Bam! Checkmate!

Spike: Oh, come on! I was so close that time! How are you so good at knowing every nook and cranny at these kind of board games?!

(Y/N): Talk to Twilight, pal. She's knows how to be more coordinated and organized in games like these. She always beats me in chess. . . and checkers.

Spike: *sighs* Of course she does. Mark my words though, this dragon is going to crush you the next time that we play.

(Y/N) chuckles and smirks at Spike being competitive.

(Y/N): Oh, I'd love to see that happen.

Spike: I'm sure you would.

The two of them let out some laughter before they both heard a series of pulses coming from somewhere as they both look around before (Y/N) feeling something tingling near his rump area. He looks in the direction before he takes sight of his Cutie Mark which was pulsing steadily like the last time that it did when they first discovered the map.

(Y/N): Oh, my Cutie Mark's glowing. . .

He said being oblivious to what that actually meant. Spike looks up at him with a deadpanned look while crossing his claws and tapping his foot.

Spike: Uh, (Y/N). . .?

Spike points once again towards (Y/N)'s Cutie Mark as the stallion just smiles before it takes his brain a full second to finally switch itself on and his eyes widen as he finally figures out the situation that's going on.

(Y/N): *gasps* My Cutie Mark is glowing! The map! 

Spike: *sarcastically* No kidding. . .

(Y/N): Looks like it's calling the entire gang again! I don't know what's going on now, but if there is indeed a problem across Equestria, we can't say no to that. Why another one so quickly though? Not being picky about when it chooses us, but we saved that village not too long ago so what could possibly be going on now?

Spike: Beats me. I mean I doubt that you'll be sent to the village again since Twilight did tell me that you guys made a huge difference when you were there, but you know there's only one way to find out the answers to your questions.

(Y/N) nods to Spike before from a couple of rooms away, Twilight calls out to him.

Twilight Sparkle: *in the distance* (Y/N), can you come to the throne room for a minute, please?