Final Chapter: The Cutie Re-Mark - Part 2

Previously on MLP FiM: The Hero of Equestria. . .

After spending their time teaching ponies on how the Sonic Rainboom formed their friendships, Starlight Glimmer surprises (Y/N) (L/N) and Twilight Sparkle with a plan for revenge. (Y/N) tries to stop Starlight, but is easily overwhelmed by her leading to her escape. The prince and princess along with their faithful dragon assistant, Spike decide to go after her and it turns out that Starlight has altered Star Swirl's time spell to use the Cutie Map to travel back in time to when Rainbow Dash performed her first Sonic Rainboom. Starlight stops the source of the Mane 7 getting their Cutie Marks and it sucks the heroic trio into a brand new future. That's when they learn that altering time changes their reality to produce a different future. They try using the spell to see if they can allow the rainboom a second time only for Starlight to show that her spell wasn't meant for their use. After a fight between the two, Starlight clearly shows that she can outmatch (Y/N), but Twilight sees that Starlight is cheating by using another spell that they can't explain. Their attempts to cause the present to happen fail when Young Rainbow Dash wasn't persuaded by their words. Now they are stuck in a different future again and they know now that this process may loop numerous times as they are stuck in time. Will (Y/N), Twilight, and Spike stop Starlight Glimmer or will they be stuck witnessing their alternate futures for eternity?

Now back to where we left off. . .

(Y/N), Twilight, and Spike were being surrounded by various ponies with spears and two of them were familiar faces who were Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy. They believed that these three were changelings that crossed them as if changelings are involved then it obviously means that this timeline is when Queen Chrysalis took over the royal wedding and now all of Equestria.

(Y/N): Okay. . . The forest thing I probably would just about expect from this changeling kind of future, but the native type attire was not something that I was looking forward to seeing. . .

Fluttershy then extend her spear towards (Y/N)'s neck as he lifted both of his forelegs up in surrender.

(Y/N): Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Okay, okay! I'll stop talking! Or whatever you want us to do!

Fluttershy: Show us your real form, changelings!

Twilight Sparkle: Wait! We're not changelings! I'm a pony! And he's a dragon!

Pinkie then leans into Spike's face.

Pinkie Pie: A likely story! Do something dragonish!

He obliges her by belching up a small flame that disperses a cloud of smoke into her face and elicits a violent cough.

Pinkie Pie: *wheezes* That works.

Fluttershy: The servants of Chrysalis will do anything to save their evil skins!

She says as all of them point their spears dangerous close to the outsiders' heads.

(Y/N): Well. . . changelings are pretty good when it comes to tricking others so I wouldn't exactly blame you guys for thinking that. . .

Zecora: STOP!

The holders of these weapons look up toward the boughs of the trees behind them. Twilight, (Y/N), and Spike look up to see the zebra's shadowed form standing on a thick branch. She steps along its length into full light, revealing a few noticeable changes to her appearance. Tribal paint around the eyes, gold foreleg hoops gone, fur half-chaps on one fore and one hind leg, saddlebags hung with potion bottles on her back, and the Mohawk cut of her mane greatly lengthened and with a braid hanging down behind one ear.