Chapter 14: Rarity Investigates! The Return of Ace Attorney (Y/N) (L/N)!

Today's going to be a special day or rather tonight, but before we get into that part, we shall see what Rarity and Sassy Saddles are up to at Canterlot Carousel as the shop has been doing very well over the past couple of weeks ever since Rarity along with her boyfriend taught Sassy about what the Rules of Rarity were. As Rarity promised, she would make visits to Canterlot Carousel as while Sassy helped out another customer, Rarity comes out levitating three outfits on mannequins in her magic grasp.

The first one was a deep red trench coat with pink belt and neckline bow, and deep purple, broad-brimmed hat with pink band. Second was a loose, long-sleeved, pale blue gown with gold bands at sleeve cuffs and midsection. And third, a long-sleeved, dark gray suit consisting of a jacket and skirt, pink fur stole, and a small, feathered, dark gray "fascinator" hat cocked on side of head with a short veil attached.

 And third, a long-sleeved, dark gray suit consisting of a jacket and skirt, pink fur stole, and a small, feathered, dark gray "fascinator" hat cocked on side of head with a short veil attached

Rarity: Oh, Sassy Saddles, don't you just love my new Femme Mystique Chic line of gowns?

Sassy Saddles: *gasps* Sequins and sashes, Rarity, they're exquisite!

They are floated onto stands at the window as she steps out from the counter.

Sassy Saddles: Where in Equestria did you find the inspiration?

Rarity: Oh, I modeled them after the adventures of Shadow Spade. Her stories are always full of mystery and suspense and, best of all. . .

Rarity has dropped to her haunches, with forelegs spread wide to show her enthusiasm.

Rarity: Fabulous costumes!

Sassy Saddles: They're perfect!

She suddenly gains a puzzled look as Rarity was tweaking the position of the trenchcoat dummy ever so slightly while humming to herself.

Sassy Saddles: What are you doing?

Rarity: Oh, uh, just making some minor adjustments.

Exhaling onto the dark gray suit's stole, she fluffs it with a hoof and next she drops to her belly and nudges the base of its stand a tiny bit, squinting intently.

Rarity: Shadow Spade believes it all comes down to attention to detail. And so do I.

A bit of magic shifts the fascinator to a new angle on the head.

Rarity: There! "Now" it's perfect.

All is calm in the boutique for exactly as long as it takes until Rainbow Dash comes in to fling the door open with considerable force.

Rainbow Dash: Hey guys, how's it-

The mannequins topple over as the rest of the greeting dies in her throat once she sees the brand-new mess and hears the fearful whimpering from both unicorns. She has not only wiped out the display, but sent fabrics every which way and swept Rarity and Sassy off their hooves. Orange and blue eyes aim dirty looks toward the stunt flyer, who can only manage a weak chuckle.