Chapter 16: Crusaders of the Lost Mark

Today was going to be a rather political day for the Ponyville school as it seems as though there are problems around the school that they needed to fix due to previous battles that the Mane 7 have faced in the past has ruined part of their school property. They decided that the best way to do would be to campaign for a student pony president who would not only fix the wrecks that the school had, but also make school seem like a better place for all colts and fillies and surely the Cutie Mark Crusaders will be involved in this too.

However, things maybe different as of today as a certain Hero of Equestria may be taking place during this mini-election too, but it may also make a difference to some other unexpected foals that need his guidance too.

Right now at the Castle of Friendship, (Y/N) was actually all alone today as both Twilight and Spike decided to go to Canterlot to see some old friends for the day. As much as (Y/N) is responsible when he needs to be. . . he can also be a little reckless during his free time. He immediately teleports over to the front door and locks it.

(Y/N): Doors locked. . .

He then teleports over to some windows that had curtains and closes the drapes shut.

(Y/N): Privacy ensured. . .

He then goes to the throne room to check and see if the Cutie Map wanted him to do anything today and luckily for him it was off which made him give a mischievous smirk.

(Y/N): All other sources of communication. . . disabled. I must not be disturbed under any circumstances. Twilight and Spike are out for the day and I have the entire castle to myself. The fate of my entire day is at stake as I will not be interrupted at all costs.

He says this as he lets out a relaxed sigh.

(Y/N): My first afternoon off in weeks. . . On the weekdays that is. No papers to file out, no danger being called out to me, this is going to be hours of maxin' the chillaxin'.

He then looks around the castle as he sees that it's so big that he could possibly do just about anything while Twilight and Spike is gone.

(Y/N): Let's see. . . What's first? Cupcake bath? Book forts? Magic Soccer? Oh, there's so many choices that I have and nothing could possibly ruin it.

As he was thinking of stuff to do for his free time. . . he all of a sudden heard a ding-dong noise near the front doors of the castle which surprised him greatly before he groans out loud.

(Y/N): *groans* Aw, man! Why do you hate me universe?! . . .And wait, we have a doorbell?

(Y/N) walks up to the front doors of the castle and he opens up the doors to look around the area before his eyes widen as he takes a look downwards and he sees the last pony that he even expected to be at the front doors of his castle. . .

Silver Spoon. She had a pretty nervous look on her face, however (Y/N) wasn't really that okay to see Silver Spoon at his doorstep as he gave her an annoyed look as if he knows her pretty well, it's that he knows her to be Diamond Tiara's lackey in trying to be spoiled brats who only care about making themselves look better.

(Y/N): *sighs* What do you want, Silver Spoon?

Silver Spoon: (Y-Y/N). . . I-I mean, Prince (Y/N). . . I need to talk to you. . .

(Y/N): If this is anything about attending some kind of party for Diamond Tiara then let her know that I'm not interested especially the last few times she tried to ask me there.

He was about to slam the doors in Silver Spoon's face before she suddenly stopped him and her voice sounded a lot more sincere than malicious.

Silver Spoon: No! Wait! I really do need to talk to you! It has nothing to do with any of those things, I swear! . . .Would you listen if I told that I'm having a. . . friendship problem?