Chapet 20.

I haven't updated this Fanfiction since 2019, and honestly I didn't intend to. At the time when I just started it, I was still in school and there was plenty of time, but now almost all the time is canceled by studying, so writing has moved into some very distant plan. But for the past three years, I have been receiving requests to continue the story. I reread the previous chapters to clear my head and just caught a wild cringe. I am incredibly ashamed of the past parts (I have no desire and time to edit, perhaps I hopefully will when I have summer break). I'll try my best to compensate for all the past horror with good full-fledged chapters :) Enjoy reading! Thank you for your support ❤️
__________________________________________________________________________________

POV TOM

It's been ten months since I met Zendaya. Ten months since the beginning of our story. Very soon we will celebrate our anniversary, although I'm not sure that the girl will take me seriously, because we started dating only three months ago. Such a time to talk about the anniversary.  Nevertheless, all this time we lived in perfect harmony and never seriously quarreled with each other. Many couples would envy us, because in such a harsh time between me and Zendaya is the most true love.

By this time, the shooting of "Spider-Man" had already been completed. The film was set off for editing, and the actors went on a promotional tour. Zendaya, Jacob and I are crowd favorites. We not only entertained the people, but also had fun ourselves from the bottom of our hearts. I am immensely grateful to this project for bringing me together with such talented and wonderful people.  Now I can definitely say with confidence that I have found real and true friends, as well as the love of my life.

I will not hide it, but over the course of all these months I have been tagged in many posts with fan edits of me and Zendaya. I even found out what Fanfiction is, and I have to be honest, I read a couple of them. It turned out that this is an interesting thing. People come up with such different stories that are not true at all, but it's so addictive. The authors of these works are incredibly talented guys, they create a whole new world out of nothing but their imagination.

It's not that I'm shippering myself with Zendaya, but I love how in Fanfiction we go through hardships with her, little flings with other partners, but end up together. Our happily ever after. How I wish things would end up like this in reality.

I mean happy endings, not flings with other people.

In any case, after the completion of the filming of "Spider-Man", each of us went in our own directions. I decided to continue my acting path and started looking for new projects, Zendaya had already received the main role in the TV series "Euphoria", and Jacob wanted to focus on his personal life. Despite the fact that everyone has their own path, we kept in touch every day, calling each other on FaceTime or meeting in person in an informal setting.

So now I came to support my girlfriend on the first day of filming Euphoria. More precisely, today was not actually a shooting, but an acquaintance with the team of the upcoming series. We have been introduced to over fifteen people, each of whom is incredibly talented and unique in their own way. I was honored to be in the same room with so many incredible people. As an aspiring actor, I am immensely grateful for this opportunity to receive invaluable lessons from established actors.

POV ZENDAYA

“I am so happy to work with you,” a pretty girl approached me, as I later found out her name was Sydney.

“It’s a great honor for me to breathe the same air with you in general,” a bright brunette joined us, and we all laughed.

It looks like this is the beginning of a new strong friendship.

Tom even here attracted all the attention to himself.  He was surrounded by directors and the male part of the film crew. The guy, as if by chance, hinted that he would also like to star in Euphoria, but he was either ignored or simply not heard. I just rolled my eyes at his desperate attempt and returned to the acquaintance.

Literally the next second, a tall brown-eyed guy appeared in front of me. It is surprising that I did not see him at the meeting, because it is hard not to notice him, he is even taller than me!

"Zendaya, I'm Jacob, nice to meet you!" too many Jacobs have come into my life in the last couple of months.

"Mutually", I assertively shook the hand of the interlocutor.

The boy smirked slightly, not allowing himself to smile wider. We remained standing like that, looking at each other, our fingers intertwined. I was fascinated by the attractiveness of this young man, and he clearly knows how to use his beauty.

"Hey guys, what are you doing here?"  I didn't even notice Tom walking up to us.

Nothing better than to mumble, I did not succeed. Tom's gaze fell on Jacob and my clasped hands. I noticed this and quickly pulled my hand away.  There was an awkward silence as my lover stared at me with bulging eyes, and Jacob just grinned his sly smile, deepening his dimples. I have to admit, this look makes him even more attractive.

“Okay, I will leave you alone, guys,” Jacob shook hands with Tom, and winked at me as he left.

For a few seconds Tom stood silent, not even moving. I also did not take the first step, and not because I did not want to, but because I did not know what to say.

"And what was that?" Tom raised his eyebrows in horror and clutched his head.

"It's not what it seems at all! " I put my hand on Tom's shoulder.

"Do you even love me?" the guy raised his voice, but not out of anger.

The interlocutor looked up at me, tears appeared in his eyes. Tom shook his head disapprovingly, turned around and left me alone with my thoughts.
__________________________________________________________________________________

I'm not asking for compliments by any means, but I really don't understand why you guys like this fanfiction :D