Chapter 3.

"POV TOM"
    She came closer and closer, but when she reached, she stopped at a distance from me.  A whole crowd of people gathered around us - the entire set, including the main actors, extras, makeup artists, etc.  An awkward silence reigned between us, because  no one was familiar and it was awkward to utter a word.  Thank God this scene did not last long and after a couple of seconds all of us were brought out of trance by the head and creator of all this, Mr. Watts.

    "So, here and now are the best!  You showed your talent to us and now you have to open it to the whole world!  We are waiting for an amazing six months together, so now I invite you to get to know each other, and it is desirable for you to find a common language!"

    Jon pointed to a door and asked everyone to come in.  We obeyed his command unconditionally.  It turned out to be a banquet hall.  Spacious and spacious, all the participants in our gathering fit there without any problems, and even there was still space.

    "So",  Jon got hold of a microphone somewhere and was now speaking something into it.  I didn’t pay attention, I was in search of that stranger.

    "Lost someone?" Suddenly there was a pleasant calm voice near me.  I turned in this direction and saw her.
    "Uh, well ... no", God, what's wrong with me!  Fool!  I couldn't even utter a word!
    “Cool”, she snapped and turned her head in the direction where Jon stood and began to listen to him.  I did the same.

    "Now I will introduce you.  When I call your name, please raise your hand."

    They all threw in, a whisper ran through the hall.

    "So, well, let's start with the most important person out here - Tom Holland, he will be our Peter Parker or the beloved Spider-Man", I raised my hand and nodded.  Everyone gave me a friendly gaze, this girl was one of them.  I looked at her, she smiled, I smiled back.

    I didn't listen to anything Jon said next.  I was waiting for the voice of this girl, and now, finally, she raised her hand.

    "The role of Michelle went to Zendaya", he announced, and now I can look at her not furtively, as I did before, but in the open.  She looked ahead and a faint smile appeared on her face.

    The acquaintance was soon completed.  I didn’t recognize anyone but her.  Everyone began to disperse, I followed Zendaya.

    "Why are you following me?" she asked suddenly, stopping abruptly.

Did you like the chapter?  Continued in part 4!