Chapter 1.

"POV TOM"
    Hello!  I'm Tom Holland and I'm 18 years old.  I live in London but I often travel the world because it is related to my work.  Yes, yes, I'm already working.  In fact, I am an actor.  But I confess that my roles are not the most significant, how I would like to become a real professional in my field.

    [Wake up call]
    Without even bothering to open my eyes, I mechanically poked my finger into this noisemaker to shut it up and fell back into sleep, but my idyll did not last long.

   "Tommy, get up!  You’ll be late for school”, my mother shouted in a loving voice that lifted my whole dream like a hand.
  “I'm going now,” I shouted back to her and immediately got out of bed.

    Do not think that we are shouting at each other, not at all, we are just on different floors.  Mom prepares breakfast from the bottom, and I'm going to school on the floor above, so we have to communicate in this way, in fact, we have a friendly family.  Besides me, my parents have 3 more sons who are younger than me.
    Gathering up, I went down to breakfast, where I did not stay too long.  I don't know why, but today I have such a premonition that something wonderful is about to happen, I fly right on my wings.
    On the way to school, I took out my iPhone and flipped through the news.  The first article attracted my attention: the word "ATTENTION!" flaunts in big red letters.  Written by renowned filmmaker Jon Watts, he's on the hunt for actors for the upcoming Spider-Man movie.  In an urgent mode, they need a main character to start filming as soon as possible.  After reading the news, I just walked past the school and went straight to the specified address.  Despite the fact that I didn't even have a script, I managed to learn a little while standing in line.  It should be noted that it turned out to be not small.  Of course, who doesn't want to get into the greatest cinematic universe "MARVEL".
    Going into the casting room, they asked me questions about my life and recorded it in some documents.  As for me, I coped with the task one hundred percent, all that remains is to wait for the results.
    I had already skipped school, so there was no point in going there now.  I decided to take a walk and eat ice cream at the same time, when suddenly my phone rang in my pocket.  I picked up the phone, it turned out to be my manager.  He said that for the filming of my current project, I need to fly to the USA, plans have changed and now the work will be carried out there.  The flight is scheduled for tonight, so I rushed headlong to pack and prepare for the trip.
    The day passed unnoticed, and now I am sitting on the plane and enjoying the flight.  We have a connecting flight, but I don’t know in which country we will stay.  In a couple of hours we were already there, the next plane was only tomorrow, so I decided to take a walk around the city.  An interesting thing is that here I myself, without suspecting, wandered into the casting of the film "Spider-Man".  "Trying is not torture," I thought, and again went through this casting.
    We hardly slept at night, we had to go back to the airport, where we would land early in the morning.  This time we fly straight to Los Angeles.
    The flight turned out to be calm.  We were already in the city at 4 o'clock in the afternoon, and immediately, without even bringing things to the hotel, went to the director.  Although I play a minor role in this film, in principle, as always, there was enough turmoil beforehand.  I was free only at 8 o'clock and decided to walk to the hotel.  You will never believe what I stumbled upon near my building, or rather right there, in the assembly hall.  Yes, yes, again casting for the same film.  “This is definitely fate,” I said to myself and passed this test for the third time.
    After everything that had happened that day, I had no strength left.  I barely made it to my room, threw myself on the bed and instantly fell asleep without even taking off my clothes.

Did you like the chapter?  Continued in part 2!