Chapter 15.

"POV ZENDAYA"
     The next morning I woke up later than the others.  The smell of coffee has invaded my nostrils.  Coffee and something else.  But what is it?  It smells like baked goods.  I never smelled anything like that before, I always do everything on the fly, and I eat whatever.

     "Finally woke up, sleeping beauty?" Tom looked into the room, and I made a grimace, like my character - MJ, "I made coffee and croissants."
      "Why?" I looked inquiringly at Tom.
       "Well, you allowed me to stay overnight."
       “You looked after Noon,” I murmured quickly in response.
       “It doesn't matter, I just wanted to please you,” Tom smiled.
       "Did you miss me?" I pinned, poking the guy on the side.
        "Me? Yeah, continue dreaming!" he sang.
        "Come on, stop pretending like you are a cool guy. I missed you too", I hugged a friend, or a boyfriend, I don't even know who we are.
         "Are you going to eat? Everything will cool down really soon", I pushed my chef onto the sofa and rushed to the kitchen.  Noon ran after me with a loud bark.

    After 5 minutes, we were already eating croissants, drinking hot rich coffee.

      “You know Tom, you cook pretty well. Since now you are my personal chef!"
      "Then I'll have to live with you," Tom announced.
       "Why is this?" I was surprised.
       "Well, look, I need to cook you breakfast, and you are an early bird, I will have to get up early.  Then lunch and dinner.  Maybe another afternoon snack.  Noon also needs to eat", Tom began to curl his fingers.
        "Oh, you sly",  I narrowed my eyes, and the guy burst out laughing, "We need to prepare for Ellen's show, it's already tomorrow.  It's time to go to the costume fitting."

    We left the house and went in different directions.  I go to my stylist - Law, and Tom to his.

Did you like the chapter?  Continued in part 16!