Chapter 10.

"POV TOM"
     Our team is very friendly and efficient.  All costumes were ready in less than a month.  All the actors knew their words very well, and the stunt doubles knew their actions.  The real filming began in the second month.  By that time, the entire team had already become friends, and there was not a single person who would not join us.  Zendaya has always been the life of the party.  She is unobtrusive, but she will always keep up a conversation with everyone.  Fans come to the set every day, most of whom are in the fandom of this amazing girl.  Scripts for the next scenes were handed out to us as the rehearsal of the previous one was completed.  There were days off, but very rarely, and sometimes I had to go to work.  And on weekdays, they usually spent on the set from 6 am to 10 pm, it happened that the shooting took place very early in the morning or was postponed until late at night.  Am I getting tired of this schedule?  Yes, definitely, but I love it all.  This is what I was going and striving for all my adult life, so I am grateful to fate that I can live my dream.
    Day after day, Zendaya and I are getting closer.  Unfortunately, I never got up the courage to confess my feelings to her.  Rumors about our romance appeared on the Internet from the first day of our meeting on the set.  On several occasions, I even noticed fan accounts about our couple on social networks.  They even came up with a name - TomDaya.  Cute.  I like.  I wish she knew about it.

     "Hey, bro, are you thinking about your dream girl again?" Jacob pushed me.
     "Yeah, of course", I smiled shyly, although we both knew that it was true.
     "Are you going to a meeting or will you live your dreams and represent your wedding and joint children?" Jacob knew very well about my feelings for Zendaya and never missed an opportunity to pin me up, although he always helped me in our romance.
      "I'll go, of course!  Zendaya will be there, and I can be with her once again."
“More precisely, to stare at her,” he interrupted, and we both laughed, heading for the assembly hall, where the meeting was to be held. "No, but seriously, then keep staring at her forever.  Probably everyone already knows that you completely fell in love with her."

    When we arrived at the assembly hall, almost all the seats were taken.  We found two vacant ones at the very end of the hall and settled down on them.  What do you think I did first?  Of course I started looking for Zendaya.  With a glance, but they still set me on fire.

      “Ahem,” said a voice into the microphone, and the audience fell silent. "So, let's start our meeting.  I have gathered you here to report on our successes!  At the moment, everything is working out great, and according to statistics, our film became the most anticipated of 2019!  Many TV shows and bloggers are already arranging interviews, press tours, and more.  In general, the best successes!" The audience burst into applause.  “But the main thing is why I called you here.  Each of you is 100% out every second, you put all your heart and soul into the work, but you are people.  And therefore, you deserve a rest.  From tomorrow until next Monday, they are declared days off!  Relax, sleep and gather strength.  Have a good week, good luck everyone." The speaker finished and left the stage, leaving the audience in a happy mood.

     “Hey dude,” someone put a hand on my shoulder.  "This is your chance.  Weekends and all that, talk to her, go somewhere."

    Heck! Everyone already knows about my feelings for Zendaya!  Is it really that obvious?  I hope she hasn't figured it out herself yet.  But guys are right, sooner or later you will still have to confess to her, so why not make it a seisas?
    I barely got through the rest of the day, preparing my speech and scrolling it through my head.  A whole storm raged in my heart and soul from surging emotions, nerves and fear.  At the end of the working day, Jacob ran to the airport to meet his relatives, and I went to Zendaya's dressing room, where I leaned against the wall, waiting for her.  Literally 3 minutes passed, as she appeared.  Even tired and without makeup, she looked amazing!  How can you not love such a miracle?

     "Look who's here! Hi", she smiled.
     " Don't you ind if I come with you?"
     "I will be only glad!"

     On the way, we chatted about filming, upcoming premieres, photo shoots, interviews, and so on.  The girl gave me advice about different moments in show business, since she herself is already an official representative of this sphere.  I listened attentively to her instructions and wound on a mustache.  No matter how I tried to delay this moment, it still came, and therefore I immediately got down to business.

    "Will you come with me to the picnic tomorrow? Just you and me", I asked, looking in Zendaya' eyes.
     "Is this a date?"
     “Yes,” I blurted out and blushed.
     “I'd love to,” she said with a smile, but giggled as the paint flooded my face.
      "Bye then. Talk to you tomorrow.  At 7 pm?"
      "OK", there was confusion in her voice.
      “Excellent,” I repeated.

    We stood there for another five minutes, looking into each other's eyes, but from time to time looking at the starry sky, then at the tree branches swaying from the wind.  Soon our tight hug took us home.

Did you like the chapter?  Continued in Part 11!