Chapter 8.

"POV TOM"
    At five in the morning the alarm went off.  Yes, I always dreamed of becoming a real actor and vowed to do everything for this, but get up at five in the morning!  This is definitely not about me! I reached for the phone, turned off that annoying ringtone, and fell asleep again.  Of course, after our conversation with Zendaya under the starlight, we sat there for about two hours.  I went to bed at about three in the morning!  2 hours of sleep is not enough!  Especially for me!  I need to sleep as long as possible. I don't understand what is worse, that I swore to do everything in order to achieve my goal, or that I now justify myself, and I do it in a dream.
     Thanks God all this is incomprehensible that what is happening is interrupted by some knocking and shouting.  I flinch and immediately widen my eyes. I don’t understand where it came from. I am on the second floor, the knock on the door cannot reach here so loudly.  I again plunged into a discussion with myself.  And here it is again!  I turn my head and understand who is involved in disturbing my peace.  I go to the window and open it.  Zendaya climbs into my room through the small space between the houses.  I am both shocked and surprised at the same time, but I must admit that I am glad that she came.

    "Hey dude. Are you going to be here all day? We have shooting in 2 hours, forgot?" she chatters.
    "No, I was about to get up", I began to make excuses, as she again interrupts me. She loves doing it!
    "Yeah of course.  I saw you "getting up"", the girl demonstrates quotation marks in the air.
    "Hey, who is following who?" I insert and she falls silent, unable to find words.
    "I'm not following you! I'm just worried that you will be late on your first day.  This is not good, especially for the leading actor!" she proclaims.
    "Listen, how are you even ready?  Time only half 6, and you are already completely ready! Didn't you sleep at all or what?" I ask with surprise, sitting down on the bed, but she doesn't let me do it.
    "I'm a night person.  Nightlife attracts me!  I can stay awake for several days and feel great!" she said, pulling my elbow and lifting me out of bed.  "And anyway, you promised me to go with me on morning jogging and night walks", the girl reminds, rolling up my blanket.
    "What, right today?" I try to hide my excitement, but it turns out badly.
    "Today will not work, we are already late, but I will not let you relax!  Now go get ready quickly!" she commands with a laugh and points her finger at the door.
    "Yes, ma'am!" I put my hand to my head, showing that everything is in her power.
    "Ma'am? Where did the "commander" go?" She narrows her eyes and begins to drill me with a glance.
    "You're the ma'am commander, the ma'am commander! What do you think?" I try to make amends.
    “Fine,” she says, smiling shyly, but in a split second her mood will be replaced by excitement and she throws pillows at me shouting “Go now and get ready!”.

    I hastily pack the things I need while she catches my every movement with her eyes.  This makes me laugh, and I start laughing uncontrollably.  She throws a pillow at me again, followed by a blanket.

     “It’s in your best interest to hurry, otherwise all the things from this room will fly at you, in the end no one and nothing will remain unharmed”, she threatens.  I know from her tone that this is a joke, but I still decide to leave.

    I return to the room in 7 minutes.  The bed is made: not a single fold on it, all the things previously thrown at me are standing in their places.  The only one who is missing is that crazy, but sweet person who so serenely burst into my life. I look out the window, looking directly into the room opposite, trying to find Zendaya, but in vain.  I call her a couple of times - the result is the same.  I thought we would go to the shooting together, I thought we would walk side by side and the paparazzi would catch us, spreading rumors about our romance.  Sadly, she didn't even say goodbye.  I exhale, turn, and meet her eyes.  We stand so close our noses almost touch and I can feel her breath and I hear a heartbeat.  We stand for about a minute without even moving a finger, after which she shifts and mutters something about breakfast.  I did not hear exactly what she was saying, but I obeyed and went downstairs.  Halfway to the first floor, the aroma of something delicious envelops my nose.

     "I'm vegan and I don't eat anything of animal origin, and now you too!" she speaks as if we are already married and are solving important family issues, although I admit I like it.
     "Why did you cook me breakfast?" I read about her food preferences on the Internet, so I know every detail.
     "Because you are such a snail!" she pulls. "You are longer than the longest girl in the world! I can die while waitinh you", she says, laughing.

    I start breakfast.  It looks great and tastes even better!  Zendaya made pancakes and poured some delicious jam over them.  Honestly, I haven't eaten such deliciousness for a long time, even my mother didn't spoil me with this!  I'm flattered.  Maybe she likes me?

     "Tasty?" Zendaya gets me out of my thoughts.
     "Very! Thank you very much", I thank and offer to have breakfast together, but she refuses. "You need to eat more, you are so skinny!" I exclaim, grabbing her wrists and rubbing them in the air.
    “I’m not skinny, don’t worry, Mom,” she says mockingly.

    We chattered incessantly, constantly diluting the chatter with laughter.  After 15 minutes, we are all also in a cheerful mood, left the house and moved to work.

Did you like the chapter?  Continued in part 9!