Chapter 7.

"POV TOM"
    I entered the house and the first thing to do after closing the door was sigh. But this is not a sigh of relief, but something more.  Falling in love?  Yes, most likely.  I fell in love.  For the first time in my life.  Fueled by this extraordinary feeling, I did all the evening procedures so quickly and fell into bed.  I don't want to sleep, so I started surfing the Internet.  I googled "Zendaya", the search engine gave me thousands of answers.  I pointed to the first site - Wikipedia.  In about 15 minutes I read her entire biography.  And she really is incredible!  A very kind and talented girl!  I'm falling in love with her more and more.  Also on other sites I dug up her social networks.  Damn! 90 million subscribers?  Oh my God!  As much as I am ashamed to admit, but I do not have a single account on social networks, but now I decided to create them.  I download instagram, twitter and facebook, and immediately create my own pages.  The second step is to subscribe to Zendaya, and of course other members of our team, as well as my relatives.  I do not know if anyone will recognize me, because  information and biography are empty and photos are missing.  I don't know how to do this, but honestly I have no explicit desire to fill this out.
    After some time, I receive a notification about new subscribers.  What is there!  And more than 300!  Where did so much come from?  I click on the desired section and scroll through, I see acquaintances - a couple of friends, relatives and oh!  It!  Zendaya!  Apparently from her, people unknown to me are added to my subscribers.
    In the messages I also expect a replenishment.  My mother and Zendaya wrote to me, answered my mother first, so as not to be distracted from the correspondence with the girl later.

    "Tom?" wrote to me Zendaya.  I already wrote "Yo" to her before.
    “Yes,” I say, and my message was read immediately.
    "Why don't you have any information filled on your profile?" the girl is interested, and I do not have time to answer, as she again writes to me, "Ah!  You created accounts on purpose to follow me, right?"
    “No", I answer as soon as possible so that she doesn't interrupt me again.
    "Well, of course.  Go to sleep, spider.  I have to get up early tomorrow."
    "I'm on my way, commander."
    "Hahaha, I like that nickname."
    "Then now I will always call you that wa", I am glad that now we have our own nicknames that only we understand.
    "Go to sleep!" she commands.
    “I’m asleep,” I say.
    "Do not lie!  I see that you are lying on your bed and hacking into the phone, and with the night light on", aughs Zendaya.
    "Wait, how did you..."- I began, but turning my head I understood the reason.

    I get out of bed and go to the window.  Opening it, I climb onto the windowsill and come face to face with her.

    “I knew we were neighbors, but I didn't know we are that close", she says, smiling.
    "Yeah, that's lucky!"
    "Yeah, now you will follow me 24/7."
    “I won't,” I say and feel my cheeks turn red.

    The crisp night air develops her hair, and the moonlight falls from the best angle, making her skin glow.  She looks divine! I don't know if it is worth considering this as a so-called date under the stars, but we sat there for another hour and a half, after which we said goodbye and fell asleep.

Did you like the chapter?  Continued in part 8!