38. 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆

Juliette puts on the necklace that Edward gave her and exits the tent, finding a certain wolf

-Hi, Seth. - The half-vampire greets him with half a smile

Seth was the only wolf that got along with her given that they understood each other very well. Both had many things in common despite the age gap. Juliette looks at her boyfriend who approaches them while Seth goes away, leaving them alone.

-And Jacob? - She asks approaching the vampire

-He's making sure everything's okay before leaving. - The blonde girl nods and lets Edward take her waist while she takes his neck.

-I'm sorry about what happened last night, Snow wanted to save energy for today. I tried to convince her but nothing worked. - Edward gives her half a smile and starts shaking his head slowly.

-It won't be on the list of my top 10 favourite evenings. - He admits

-You have a list? - She asks smiling

-I spent them all with you, like when you accepted to marry me, Mrs. Cullen. - Juliette smiles and leans to leave a small kiss on her fiancé's lips.

-You're marrying him? - Jacob asks arriving suddenly and ending the couple's moment

He turns around immediately. Juliette sighs before looking at Edward who nods and leaves one last kiss on her lips. She starts walking, following Jacob until he stops on the edge of a cliff.

-What kind of a person are you? You marry the ex of someone, still knowing that that person is still in love? - Juliette starts shaking her head.

-Bella isn't in love with Edward, she has a terrible obsession with him. - She explains

-That doesn't justify that you want to marry him. - The blonde girl frowns immediately.

-What does that have to do with this? It's my decision to marry Edward, it's my life.

-Bella suffers by knowing Edward's in love with you and not her. - Juliette takes a step towards Jacob.

-Bella must learn not to hang on to things, she also needs to learn to love herself, she also needs to leave that stupid obession of being immortal... Well, I don't think it'll be necessary because she already got it. - She looks at him after realising what she just said.

-Bella is one of you?! You transformed her?! - He screams angrily and scaring her

Immediately, the blonde girl feels how Snow wants to appear but contains her.

-The Cullens didn't do it, that's why she disappeared, because she found aperson to transform her into an immortal. - Jacob starts shaking his head, without believing her words.