5

Kane: [to Callie] Not now.

Sinclair : Total system failure, that's what we're looking at. All we know for sure is that they were off course when we lost contact, so...

Kane:  Tell me about communications.

Sinclair : Other than the telemetry from their wristbands, we got nothing... No audio, no video, no computer link. Everything that we programmed in to help them is gone. They're on their own.

The arkers look a little scared.

Wells: Retrorockets ought to have fired by now.

Clarke: Okay. Everything on this ship is a hundred years old, right? Just give it a second.

Wells: Clarke, there's something I have to tell you. I'm sorry I got your father arrested.

Clarke: Don't you talk about my father.

Wells: Please, I can't die knowing that you hate me.

Clarke: They didn't arrest my father, Wells. They executed him. I do hate you.

Everyone except Indra look at clarke with pity but she just avoided everyone eyes.

[People shouting]
[Crash]
[Machines stop]

Monty: Listen. No machine hum.

Monty looked a little surprise to see himself.

Jasper: Whoa. That's a first.

[Buckles clicking]

Clarke: Finn, is he breathing?

male: The outer door is on the lower level. Let's go.

Clarke: No. We can't just open the doors.

Bellamy: Hey, just back it up, guys.

Clarke: Stop. The air could be toxic.

Bellamy: If the air is toxic, we're all dead, anyway.

Octavia : Bellamy?

Bellamy: My God, look how big you are.

Octavia : What the hell are you wearing, a guard's uniform?

Bellamy: I borrowed it to get on the drop ship. Someone has got to keep an eye on you. Ha ha!

Clarke: Where's your wristband?

Octavia: Do you mind? I haven't seen my brother in a year.

Male delinquent: No one has a brother.

Female delinquent: That's Octavia Blake, the girl they found hidden in the floor

"I'm sorry, hidden under the floor" Lincoln asks. The arkers just shrugs it's doesn't sound so weird to them.

Bellamy: Octavia, Octavia, no. Let's give them something else to remember you by.

Octavia : Yeah? Like what?

Bellamy: Like being the first person on the ground in a hundred years.

Octavia: [Exhales] Ah... [Steps onto Earth] We're back, bitches!

All of the arkers has a huge smile on there's faces.

All cheering]
[Music playing] Radioactive by Imagine Dragons

♪ I'm waking up to ash and dust ♪
♪ I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust ♪
♪ I'm breathing in the chemicals ♪
♪ I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus ♪
♪ This is it, the apocalypse ♪
♪ Whoa ♪
♪ I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones ♪
♪ Enough to make my systems blow ♪
♪ Welcome to the new age, to the new age ♪
♪ Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive ♪
♪ Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh... ♪

Finn: Why so serious, Princess? It's not like we died in a fiery explosion.

"Is he... flirting with you" Raven asks with a sad face while clarke shrug with a weird look on her face.

Clarke: Try telling that to the two guys who tried to follow you out of their seats.

Finn: You don't like being called Princess, do you, Princess?

Clarke: I do just not by you. Anyway Do you see that peak over there?

Finn: Yeah.

Clarke: Mount Weather. There's a radiation-soaked forest between us and our next meal. They dropped us on the wrong damn mountain.

The arkers all sigh thinking the same thing 'sound like someone they will do' while the grounders just realised where they need to go and are panicking.

————————————————
As you can see I change Clarke line a littlein this story I want her to only like girls, but when she depress to be with boys too and that why she was with Finn she will not be saying I love you back to Finn in this.