8

Abby: Chancellor has lost a lot of blood. If only they found him sooner, damn it.

Jackson: He's waking up.

Abby: Increase the anesthesia.

Jackson: We used way too much blood and anesthesia.. We're way over the line.

Abby: Your Chancellor is going into shock.

Jackson: You're asking me to break the law.

Abby: Fine. I'll do it myself. Let them come after me.

Shumway: Excuse me, sir. You asked to be notified if there was news. The Chancellor is still in surgery, but we have I.D.ed the shooter. Bellamy Blake is the only person on The Ark unaccounted for.

Kane: Who is he?

Shumway: He's no one, a janitor. We're still working up a profile, but his motive for going to Earth is clear.

Kane: Sister. I remember. Her mother kept her hidden for almost sixteen years, nearly a record. What is it, Commander Shumway. Spit it out.

Shumway: We could start now. As Chancellor pro tempore, you can give the order to start reducing the population.

Kane: Not yet.

Shumway: Sir, we're wasting time. Removing the one hundred from the population only buys us another month. Engineering needs more than that to fix those systems, if they can fix them at all.

Kane: You have my answer, Commander. Enough. If we're gonna kill hundreds of innocent people, we're gonna do it by the book. Is that clear? In the meantime, I want to know who helped this janitor get on that drop ship because he sure as hell didn't do it by himself. Seems we have a traitor in our midst, Commander, and the hundred have an assassin in theirs.

"Bell?" Octivia asks in a small voice.

Bellamy refused to answer her but him avoiding everyone eyes was a answer enough.

Murphy: Find any water yet?

Wells: No, not yet, but, I'm going back out if you want to come.

[Chuckles]
[Sniffles]

Murphy: You know, my father, he begged for mercy in the airlock chamber when your father floated him.

Wells: You spelled die wrong, geniuses.

Bellamy: If you're gonna kill someone, it's probably best not to announce it.

Murphy: You're not really a member of the guard, are you?

"Smart little Murphy" Raven said in a teasing voice.

Murphy just roll his eyes.

Bellamy: No. The real guard will be here soon unless we stop it. You don't actually think they're gonna forgive your crimes. Even if they do, then what? Guys like us, we're gonna become model citizens now, get jobs, if we're lucky, maybe pick up their trash?

"He's got a point" Murphy says shrugging.

Mbege: You got a point?

Bellamy: No. I got a question. They locked you up, dumped you down here like lab rats to die. So why are you helping them?

Mbege: The hell we are.

Bellamy: You're wearing those bracelets, aren't you? Right now, those things are telling them whether or not it's safe to follow us down.

Murphy: Okay. You said we could stop it. How?

Bellamy: Take them off. The Ark will think you're dead, that it's not safe to follow. You follow?

Murphy: Right, and if we do, I mean, what's in it for us?

Bellamy: Someone has got to help me run things.

"You idiots" clarke says with a tired look.