16

Bellamy: Hey, hold up. What's the rush? You don't survive a spear through the heart.

Wells: Put the gun away, Bellamy.

Murphy: Well, why don't you do something about it, huh?

"Are you like his pet or something" clarke said sassily.

Murphy really wanted to glare at her but he know she was right he was acting like Bellamy was his master or something and he couldn't understand why.

Clarke: Jasper screamed when they moved him. If the spear struck his heart, he'd have died instantly. It doesn't mean we have time to waste.

Indra nods in approval at this, the girl is smart.

Bellamy: As soon as you take this wristband off, we can go.

Clarke: The only way the Ark is gonna think I'm dead is if I'm dead. Got it?

"It's a brave thing to say but it's also stupid now you just have a target on your back" Lincoln said in a deadpan voice.

Bellamy: Brave princess.

Finn: Hey, why don't you find your own nickname? You call this a rescue party? Got to split up, cover more ground. Clarke, come with me.

"Okay! He's definitely flirting with you! Why he's he flirting with you?!" Raven said with tears in her eyes. Clarke looked at her with an apologetic face and shrugged.

Clarke: Better late than never.

Finn: I like to think so.

Bellamy: Guess we got more in common than meets the eye, huh?

Wells: We have nothing in common.

Bellamy: No? Both came down here to protect someone we love. Your secret's safe with me. 'course, for you it's worse. With Finn around, Clarke doesn't even see you. It's like you're not even here.

"Wells doesn't have a crush on me" clarke said to Bellamy as if he's stupid (which he is).

——————————————————-
*hi so as you see I'm just going to post whenever I have time.

*this is what shay look like: