18

Hi everyone so I'm changing a couple more things.

Tw: ED

————————————————-

"Okay everyone, food time" shay said as she appeared out of nowhere scaring everyone. But the fear left the arkers (except clarke) the minute they heard food.

"Food!" Raven yelled in excitement "where".

"Spirit, why are you so excited" Lexa asks.

"There not a lot of food on the ark" Octivia explained.

"Here" shay said giving everyone a menu "the spirit have chosen a few of the old world foods that you will like you just need to choose what you want and it will appear" she explains.

The grounders choose mainly meat while the arkers minus clarke choose everything they could planing to eat as good as they can while they have the chance.

While clarke just choose a salad.

While everyone is eating lexa notice how Clarke ate two bite and now just playing with the food, she went to sit next to her and asks "why are you not eating"

"They don't give a lot of food to the people in solitary, I'm not use to more then one meal every two days" clarke admit quietly. While she will never admit it she know she have ED she was training to be a doctor she know the  signs.

"Just eat a little more, please" Lexa begs not even knowing why she care so much herself but nonetheless she care.

Clarke nodded and the rest of the break she and lexa talked and got to know each other.