21

Finn:  Hurry up, Murphy.

Clarke:  Be careful.

[Distant growling]

Murphy:  What the hell was that?

Bellamy:  Grounders?

"I'm pretty sure we don't growl" Lexa deadpan.

[Snarling]

Clarke:  Bellamy, gun!

Bellamy:  Now she sees you.

Raven:  Did someone call for a mechanic? You're the one who called in the work order?

Abby:  We need to talk.

Raven:  Look, I told you I'm not gonna say anything, okay?

Abby:  I believe you, and you're not in trouble. Follow me.

Raven:   Not in trouble yet, you mean.

Abby: [Sighs]

Raven: This level's off limits for people like me.

Abby:  Not anymore. You know that we sent the hundred down to the ground. What you don't know is why. The Ark is dying, Raven. Life support is on its last legs. I have ten days to prove that Earth is survivable or they're gonna start reducing population. Three hundred and twenty innocent people will be killed.

Raven:  I don't get it. Why are you telling me this?

Abby:  I looked up your file. You're the youngest zero-g mechanic on the Ark in fifty years.

Raven: Fifty-two, but, so what? So...

"Consider me impress" clarke said and Raven shot her a thankful smile.

"Is that a impressive thing?" Lexa whisper into clarke ear so the other won't hear her. She's the heda after all she can't she she's weak.

"Yea, very" clarke answer to lex who nodded.

Abby:  You have nine days to get this ready so I can survive a drop.

Raven:  God, what a piece of junk. They must have found this thing when they salvaged Mir-3 in twenty one oh two. You want me to get a hundred-and-thirty-year-old escape pod ready to stand up to the inferno of re-entry in nine days?

Abby:  Can you do it or not?

Raven:  Hell, yes, I can do it, but I'm going with you. You're not the only one with someone you love on the ground. Those are my terms. Take it or leave it.

"Well aren't I stupid" Raven said sarcastically with a hint of sadness In her voice. After seeing Finn flirt with Clarke and forgetting about her she realise who stupid this decision is.

Abby: All right. You can come with me.

Raven:  You got yourself a mechanic.