26

Finn: "Hey."

Clarke: "Hi. [ walking around the bunker putting her clothes on] we need to go back"

Finn: "Or we could lay just lie around in bed all day."

Clarke: Finn...you know that last night was just about needing someone. I needed comfort and you were there."

Lexa blow out a breath, relief.

Finn: "I know. And I should probably tell you that last night, for me, wasn't really about you. I just wanted to have my first Earth sex."

"Couldn't wait for me you cunt" Raven said.

[she give him a small smile]

Finn: "You were around. Passably cute."

Clarke: [snorts] "Jackass." [she throw his clothes on him]

"Well at least it's not akward" Murphy said despretly trying not to laugh.

Clarke seeing it hit his chest before they share a look and burst out laughing.

Scene 2 - Ark

[Abby coughing]
[door opens]

Sergeant: "Prisoner. Step to the rear of the cell."

Abby: "Have we heard from Raven?"

Jaha: "You can leave us alone, Sergeant."

Sergeant: "Sir." [exits]

Abby: "Has Raven started her descent?"

[Jaha hands Abby tablet]

Abby: "Environmental numbers."

Jaha: "As of this morning, oxygen is down sixteen percent. CO2 and methane are heading to red levels."

Abby: "Our projections said we wouldn't be critical for another three months."

Jaha: "Your husband's projections were wrong. The council has granted you work release pending review. Medical is overwhelmed. Dizziness, fatigue, vision problems."

Abby: "It's pulmonary toxicity. I know how they feel."

Jaha: "The prison section has been on half-air since midnight." [pulls out oxygen mask]

Abby: "No. I'm not gonna take more than my share. We start choosing who gets extra O2 and were one step closer to choosing who lives and who dies."

"She's making progress" Raven said to Clarke trying to make her feel better. She notice how Clarke will not look at her and she know she feel guilty, but after she saw him flirt with everything that moves and how he was the one who kiss clarke she don't blame her. He didn't even told clarke he have a girlfriend.

"Yeah" clarke said still not looking at Raven. She know Raven don't blame her but she blame herself.

Jaha: "Abby...the council approved Kane's population reduction plan three hours ago."