13

Red: Damn it, Raven. Wait for pressurization.

Raven:  Sorry, boys. Places to go. Did anyone notice there's no damage to 'B' dock?

Red:  'B' dock's restricted. You know that.

Raven:  What, are they gonna float me for looking? Guys, come on. An Exodus ship was launched. You're not curious about that?

Red:  It was not launched. It was ejected. According to engineering, a routine maintenance accident forced them to eject.

Raven:  A maintenance accident that didn't cause any damage? That's a lie and you know it. Fine. Well, if that doesn't stir your tank, how about this? Why would they build a dropship in the first place?

Red:   Just slow down, all right? We need to check your vitals.

Raven:  I'll save you the trouble. I feel good.

Tech:  Prison visiting day. Tell lover boy I'll pay him the two days' rations I owe him when he gets out.

Raven:  It was three days. Hey, stash my gear. I'll come back for it later.

"I'm sorry Raven" clarke said.

Raven looked at their confused and asks "why?"

"Because you been so loyal to him and he's flirting with every girl he sees"  clarke answers with a sad face.

"That's why I prefer girls" Lexa mumbled under her breath but with the silence in the room everyone heard her and start laughing while she was blushing like mad.

Red:  Okay, Raven, stop. Lockup's been quarantined. There's some kind of a virus. There's no visitation for at least two months. Sorry.