10

Jackson: Ten more, one after the next. Abby, look at plasma osmolarity. It's going up across the board.

Abby: They found water.

Kane: Councilor Abigail Griffin, you're under arrest for exceeding the maximum medical supplies allowed for a patient. Sorry this has to be public. The policy in these matters is very clear, no special treatment. How much blood did you use, Abby?

Everyone looks at clarke with worry but she just stayed emotionless.

Jackson:  Don't answer that.

Abby: I used whatever it took. Breaking the law to keep you from becoming Chancellor was the easiest decision I've ever made.

Kane: In that case, given your confession, in my role as Chancellor pro tempore, you leave me no choice but to find you guilty.

Abby: We always have a choice, Kane. You chose to press charges against my husband, your friend, even though you knew he would get floated for it. You chose to include my daughter in those charges, and now you're choosing this. Hiding behind the law absolves you of nothing.

Kane: Be that as it may, in accordance with penal code one, because all crimes committed by those above the age of majority are capital crimes, you are hereby sentenced to death. Execution is set for the morning, and I choose at every turn and at any cost to make sure that the human race stays alive.

Abby:  That's the difference between us, Kane. I choose to make sure that we deserve to stay alive.

"Your mom a badass clarke " Raven said and Clarke just laughed.

[Door closes]

[Whimpers]
[Birds chirping]
[Music playing]

Finn: Pretty cool, huh?

Clarke: Did you go to the river?

Finn: Figured it was worth losing a finger or two. Here. You call that a sip? You think this means we're all gonna grow two heads?

Clarke:  Ha ha!

Finn: What do you know? She can laugh. Come on. You have to see this. That's a toe. Plus, near as I can tell, whatever it is, it's walking on two feet. My guess... Monkeys.

Clarke:  Pbbt! Ha! I'm sorry. It's just, according to everything I've read, there were no bipedal animals anywhere near here, certainly not monkeys.

Finn:  Right. You read anything about glow-in-the-dark forests or man-eating snakes?

[Door opens]

Callie: Are you out of your mind? You can't just kill everyone who disagrees with you.

Kane: Now, you all think I'm a bad guy, but I'm the only one who's willing to do what it takes to save us.

Callie: She's my best friend.

Kane:  So what do you want me to say, I'm sorry? I'm not. Friendship is a luxury we can't afford, and if I have to take us down to a cosmic Adam and Eve, I will do it.

Callie:  Please, show mercy, if not for Abby, then for me.

Kane: We can't afford mercy, either.

Wells: Mmph...

Bellamy:  Shh. Shh. That's far enough. I don't want to shoot you, Wells, hell, I like you, but I do need them to think that you're dead.

Everyone minus Murphy and the grounders shot Bellamy an angry look.

Wells:  Why? Why are you doing this, for real, not some crap about getting to do what you want to do?

Bellamy:  I have my reasons. I also have the gun. So I ask the questions, and the question is, why aren't you helping me? Your dad banished you, Wells, and yet here you are, still doing his bidding, following the rules. Aren't you tired of always doing what's expected of you? Stand up to him. Take off that wristband, and you'll be amazed at how good it feels.

Wells:  No. Never. Not gonna happen. Is that clear enough for you?

Bellamy:  Yeah. It is. I'm sorry it had to be this way.

Wells:  No! No! Get off of me! No!

"Wells" clarke mumbled with worry and lexa felt herself getting jealous forgetting Clarke was into girls.

Bellamy:  Get him down. Put him down.

Wells:  No! Come on, man. Let me go.

Bellamy:  Get it. Do it.

Wells:   No! Don't do this! Don't do this! No. No! Come on, man. Aah!