1

Tanjiro ran away from the demon in secretly and was crying. The demon caught him, he screamed. A demon slayer heard him and found him. It was Kayuga. Kayuga asked, "Where is your parents? ". Tanjiro sniffed, " the monster killed them and I ran away from it after hitting with an axe.. ". 'This kid has few guts', Kayuga thought.

After that, Tanjiro has been adopted by the Ubuyashiki family, a few years, he had became an older brother at 7 when the girls have been born. Tanjiro took responsibility as the oldest of them, taught of kindness. Tanjiro was holding Kanata, softly cause she was crying.

After they had turned 8, Tanjiro was 15 at final selection. After he had passed, he had a black sword and having breath of the sun and all former breathing. Like Flower, Water, Thunder, and Flame. After he had battled demons and meet Muzan, Tamayo, also Yushiro. Tanjiro was at the house with the drum demon, he had found the siblings and saved them. He had protect them and said, " there you two are saved now". The younger boy in blue said, "thank you... Mister". " yes thank you I may have never saw my siblings ever again", The guy said, in orange. Tanjiro said, "no problem". " can we go now!! I don't wanna be here no more!! ", Zenitsu said, more liked cried. Inosuke huffed in angry and left.

TBC
Word Count: 236