Story 2..... 1

Tanjiro and Nezuko Kamado- Ubuyashiki, the adopted son and daughter of Kayuga and Amane, Tanjiro had became a demon as a demon slayer and Nezuko is demon slayer. Tanjiro had became nice to everyone as a demon since the break in, when he was 7 years old.  Tanjiro had met Sabito at 10 years old

A mission had to separate the siblings and Tanjiro met a certain sound harisha.

Tanjiro's pov:
I have to hide my identity cause this is a Harisha and they are not friendly towards demons... ". I went to my destination with sees a guy with white hair,fuchsia eyes, a fabulous outfits, and cool swords, he must be Tengen Uzui, father mentioned him once or twice. I put my fox mask and tugged his kimono. Tengen said, "Mhm? You must be the partner master Kayuga requested me". "yes I am Tanjiro Kamado", Tanjiro said. I always went with my old name when it comes to introducing people. Even though I am a Kamado- Ubuyashiki.  We had walked in a small hotel as Tengen was I asleep, I went on the roof and looked at the moon and took off my mask and left out a soft sigh. A voice came from behind me, " You okay". I quickly pull my mask down and looked to see it was Tengen and said, "yes... I am making sure I am trying to find the demon tonight... ". Tengen sat down by me and looked down. I see it as Tengen did to. I jumped down and used Flower Breathing First form. Two demons had appeared from in front of me and behind me.

Tengen's pov: I wanna watch longer, but knowing 2 more demons appeared and I had to help. The demon in front of Tanjiro had broke his mask in half and something tells me Tanjiro hates showing his face. We fought the demons and I see water breathing and thought in shocked, '2 breathing!?'. The demons we fought died and Tanjiro said, " Don't look at me... ". I said, " okay". I turned around as he grabbed another fox mask and said, "you can look now". I said, " I will go report the mission to master Kayuga and get home to my wives bye Tanjiro ". " bye Tengen", He said to me as he walked off.

End of pov's

Tanjiro was in the woods and it was sunny, he took off his mask after he made sure he was alone, he sat down and sighed as he leaned in the tree, he looks at the case he has and opened it, with was the fox masks that the past water pillar students had, but sadly died, he sees Sabito's mask and said, "I miss you Sabi". Tanjiro looked behind him to see a certain pink and green hair girl and a snake guy and grabbed his case and hid in the trees. After a while they left.

After the battle of in the mountains with Rui used Sun Breathing, he saw Nezuko and said, " Nezuko ". " Onii -chan... I am happy I found you", Nezuko said. Tanjiro said, "same... We should go soon". Nezuko nodded. after they walked down the mountain a bit Tanjiro had passed out along with nezuko from the pain and wounds they have.

Tanjiro and Nezuko had woke up, Tanjiro had with mask on still to see the Harisha and sees a sound Harisha and smiles. Tengen said, " Hey tanjiro ". "Hello Tengen -kun", Tanjiro said. Mitsuri said, " you two met?". "We a had a mission together once", Tengen said.

TBC
word Count: 595 words