Story 2...part 8

Tanjiro was pushed on the bed by Uzui. Uzui licked his lips and said, "hey... If you want me to stop, I will okay... But first do I have consent for this?". Tanjiro said, "yes you do". (Isn't consent delicious?)

Tanjiro felt Uzui attack his neck with his lips and teeth. Tanjiro moaned softly and said, "mhm~... Go lower... You will find my spot". Uzui stood silent and said, "darling~ your the best". Uzui went lower and was finding it. Soon enough, Tanjiro moaned and said, "right there~". Uzui smirked and licked the same spot and put a hickey on it with a bite mark around it. Tanjiro moaned and said, "m-more~". Uzui kissed him. Tanjiro kissed back and opened his mouth. Uzui slid his tongue in. Tanjiro was enjoying this actually. Tanjiro wraps his arms around Uzui's neck and Uzui slid his tongue down a bit deeper. Tanjiro broke it for air. Uzui smirked and went down his collar bone, Tanjiro moaned softly and said, "faster...". Uzui said, "you feeling impatient a bit baby?". Tanjiro nodded. Uzui said, "you get what you want since this is your first time with consent". Tanjiro nodded. Uzui took off their clothes and kisses Tanjiro. Tanjiro moaned as he felt Uzui's cock near his hole. Uzui said, "don't worry...". Uzui put his fingers in Tanjiro's mouth. Uzui pulled them out and shoved one up his hole. Tanjiro moaned.

Tanjiro was stretched out. Uzui slowly entered him. Tanjiro gasps in pain a bit.  Uzui waited a bit. Tanjiro said, "continue... Sorry". Uzui said, "your fine dear". Uzui entered him and started thrusting into him slowly. Tanjiro moaned softly. Tanjiro said, "...Faster...". Uzui smiled softly and obeyed Tanjiro. Tanjiro moans got louder. Uzui said, "god your so tight baby~". Tanjiro moaned and kissed Uzui.  Uzui said, "do I permission to fuck you rough". Tanjiro said, "yes...".

Uzui railed him hard and rough, but Tanjiro didn't seem mind, until he reached a certain spot. Tanjiro moaned loudly and said, "stop...". Tengen did and said, "shh~ what wrong... ". Tanjiro's body started to shake from the certain pressure he was in. Uzui said, "want me to pull out?". Tanjiro nods. Uzui did and holds Tanjiro's close to his body and said, "shh~". Tanjiro said, "sorry". Uzui said, "hey you tried... I can take care of this in the bathroom". Tanjiro nodded.

After Uzui took care of his hard on, they took a shower and cuddled on the bed. Tanjiro was laying on his chest. Uzui smiled softly and pulls the covers over them and they both passed out.

A few hours later, The girls came back and sees clothes on the floor, but no mess. Suma said, "uzui must have try to have a bit a fun, but as soon as he got to a point, Tanjiro had pressure in body and told him to stop". Hinatsuri smells the air and said, "smells like they both tried and couldn't do it... Although they took a shower together". Makio said, "sounds about right".

The girls we to their room and fell asleep cuddling each other Makio on the right, Hinatsuri in the middle and Suma on the left.

TBC