Story 2...part 6

Tengen was asleep by Tanjiro. Nezuko went to check on them and sees them asleep. Suma entered and said, "hey puppy...". "Mhm? Yes Suma...", Tanjiro said. Suma said, "do you want some food?". Tanjiro sat up and nodded and made grabby hands. Sum giggled and picked him up from the waist. Tanjiro hid his face in her neck and said, "... Suma... Why do accept me in this house... Like Tegen- sama, why does Hinatsuri and Makio accept me...". Suma looked at him and smiled softly. Tanjiro grabbed a glass of water. Suma said, "... What makes you think we won't accept you...". Tanjiro stood quiet and looked down on the ground. Suma said, "don't listen to the demons or your dreams... You are beautiful in everyway and we all love you puppy". Tanjiro smiled softly and kissed her. Suma hands him a sandwich. Makio said, "it's late... Why are you u-... Hello dear~". "Hello Makio", Tanjiro said, with a smile.

They soon went to bed and Tanjiro was curled up in Tengen's side.

The Next Day

Tanjiro woke up and sees Tengen asleep and had his hair down. Tanjiro slowly lift up his hand and feels Tengen's hair. It was soft and silky. Tanjiro blushes slightly and smiled softly. Tengen said, "Stop that". Tanjiro did. Tengen smirked and kissed him. Tanjiro kissed back and wraps his arms around his neck. Makio said, "Oi you don't need to be making out in the time of morning!! Anyway... HQ needs you two to try to talk about Tanjiro and his kidnapping... ". Tanjiro sighed and nodded. Tengen got up and dressed as well.

At the Harisha HQ, Tanjiro sat by Tengen. Kayuga came out and said, "come here, my son". Tanjiro did and sat by him. Tengen had to stay still, but really didn't want to. Tanjiro sighed as he explained more of what happened.

TBC