3

Tanjiro had learned about the Harisha, Je had grown close to Uzui and found out his was married, he had meet his wives, he was bit jealous of them, but grown close of them. He was at their house, Uzui was kissing Makio and Tanjiro was jealous once again and thought, 'I wanna kiss Tengen... '. Well he thought he said that in his head, but he said it out loud. Tengen looked at him and tried not to laugh along with the other girls. Tanjiro said, "What? ". "You were thinking out loud again... ", Suma said. Tanjiro blushes and said, " No I didn't-". "Are you jealous?~", Hinatsuri asked. Tanjiro blushes even harder and said, " N-no.. Not at all". Tengen chuckled and said, "You are aren't you? ". Tanjiro blushes even harder if that is possible. Tanjiro hid his face. Tengen said, " Do you feel left out in our relationship~". "N-no... S-shut up", Tanjiro said. Tengen said, " girls... ".  Makio giggled and said, " have fun~".

They all left. Tanjiro was blushing as Tengen got closer to his face. Tanjiro pushed his chest away and said, "Tengen... ". " don't you wanna kiss? ", Tengen asked. Tanjiro blushes and looked away from his gaze. Tengen kissed him. Tanjiro was shocked, but kisses back. They broke the kiss. Tanjiro laid on his chest and blushes hard. Tengen holds him.

Tanjiro and the Harisha went to a karaoke place even Kayuga. It was Tanjiro's turn and he was blushing at the song, Mitsuri chose.

Tanjiro started to sing, "
Oh, oh, oh, oh

Oh, oh, oh, oh

Oh, oh, oh, oh

Oh, oh, oh, oh (oh, oh) ". Tanjiro was blushing.
"Please don't fake it, show me what you're all about

I got wasted, learning how to let it out

I can't take it, kiss me with the lips of doubt". Tanjiro looked at Tengen with that sentence and just jumped off the stage.
"Please don't fake it, fake it, faked, Fake". Some were smirking, some were just confused.

" Please don't fake it, show me what you're all about

I got wasted, learning how to let it out"
Tanjiro was near Tengen's face, almost near his lips. Tengen licked his lips.

"I can't take it, kiss me with the lips of doubt

Please don't fake it, fake it, fake

fake".

Tanjiro left to the stage as the music just played.

Tanjiro sang, "
Oh, oh, oh, oh

Oh, oh, oh, oh

Oh, oh, oh, oh

Please don't fake it, fake it, fake". The song ended, and everyone clapped. Tanjiro left the stage. Kayuga said, "never knew my son could flirt". " I hanged with Makio to much... ", Tanjiro said. Makio said, " Damn right he does". Tanjiro laughed. Makio kissed him on the forehead. Tanjiro huffed in annoyance and said, "Hey!! We all agreed, you don't kiss me, we kiss Tengen.. ". Makio said, " really? never listened~". Tanjiro pouted and said, "meanie Makio- San". Makio giggled and hugged him. Tengen chuckled and said, " I love you all". Suma said "Us to Tengen!!". "Suma!!", Tanjiro hugged her. Suma said, " Hello Tanjiro, what is up with you... ". " nothing... How is your fighting skills? ", Tanjiro asked. Suma said, " I can't hit the demon". Suma was a few tears. Makio said, "... Innocent couple.. ".. Tanjiro was in tears to, " I can't help, but cry when I kill them". Suma just patted his shoulder. Tanjiro yawns a bit and passed out, snuggling her neck. Suma said, "Mhm?... He passed out". " looks like it", Giyuu said. Tengen picked him up bridal style and said, "come on... We should leave to rest also.... ". Everyone nodded and left.

As they came home, Tanjiro was placed on his bed at the place he lived his whole life at. Tengen kissed his forehead. Suma was asleep by him also, Makio said, " Can we all cuddle Lord Tengen?". Tengen smiled softly and said, "sure".

They all went to sleep, cuddling, Tanjiro was on Tengen's chest, Suma was holding Tanjiro's waist, Makio was cuddling on the left side of Tengen and Hinisturi was asleep on the right side of tengen.

TBC
Word Count:679 words