Story 2...3

Tanjiro was bored during the meeting and was around Giyuu. Tanjiro yawns silently and lean against Oyataka. Oyataka said, "Tanjiro?". Tanjiro softly snored on him. Oyataka chuckled and continued the meeting. After the meeting, Tanjiro had woken and yawns. Oyataka said, " you seem tired today". "I am sorry father, but during the missions I haven't been able to sleep well even at the Wisteria Mansion...". Oyataka said, " was something wrong during the nights". "Always watching the demons late at night...".

2 weeks mater, Tanjiro was talking to Tengen. Tengen said, "Hey do you wanna meet my wives?". Tanjiro smiled softly and said, "sure". They left to Tengen house to see his three wives outside, training, washing clothes, and cooking. Makio said, "Hello Lord Tengen". Suma said, " who is the cutie~". Tanjiro said, "... What are you making? And thank you". Suma said, " Ah... I am making udon". Tanjiro smiles and said, "here let me help out for minute". Tanjiro walked off with Suma and made dinner as well for everyone. Suma was watching him carefully. Tanjiro cuts up the carrots not to thin nor thick just perfect. Tanjiro cutted up to bacon in tiny pieces. After he set them down and smiled as everyone ate and was drawn to the flavors. Tanjiro chuckled as he sees Makio eating it with a smile. Tanjiro sees Hinatsuri with a small food on her cheek a bit and said, "here...". Tanjiro got a cloth and wiped Hinatsuri's cheek and said, " price of food...". Tengen smiled softly. Tanjiro senses a demon near them, and it came out after Makio as Tanjiro jumped up quicker than it and tackles it into the ground. Makio had glass in her arm. Hinatsuri said, "Tanjiro!?". Tanjiro grabbed his sword, before the demon kicked it out of his hands far from Tanjiro. Tanjiro had a claw near his neck. Tanjiro was panting heavily as the demon lost its head quickly. Tanjiro sighed as he see Makio, he ran to her and grabs a cloth as he carefully took the glass out. Makio whinced in pain. Tanjiro looks at her and said, " Hey... Don't focus on it for a moment okay...?...". Makio looked at Tanjiro in his eyes. Tanjiro gave off a sweet smile as he got the glass out. Makio yelped in pain. Tanjiro wraps a cloth around it. Tanjiro had a very bad wound on his leg.

Suma said, "you okay?... Your leg... ". " I'll be fine.. I had it cut off before", Tanjiro said. The girls were confused at first. Tanjiro closes his eyes as the wound began to heal. Suma said, "your a demon?". " a good one", Hinatsuri said. Tengen said, "thanks for saving Makio". Tanjiro went to Tengen and holds his cheek and said, " You did okay". Tengen said, "how I just stood there". " you saved me at least...", Tanjiro said. Tengen just looked away. Tanjiro smiled softly and said, "you really can't let it go". " nope...", Makio said. Tanjiro said, "I normally don't flirt with people I just met, but~... Would you be better If I gave a little kiss?". Tengen and the girls just turned red at this. Tanjiro chuckled and said, "I am going inside... It's kind of getting chilly a bit...". Makio said, " nope~". Makio pulled Tanjiro down and held his waist and smiled softly. Tanjiro said, "Mhm?... Makio -sannn~ I am getting cold... ". Tanjiro was turning red at this cuddled her a bit and snuggles her neck. Makio strokes his head softly. Tanjiro huffed a bit and held her hand a bit. Suma laid on the right of Tanjiro. Tengen was behind Makio holding her and Tanjiro. Hinatsuri was on the left. Tanjiro said, "can we cuddle inside please". Everyone just chuckled.

As they got inside, Tanjiro was asleep with the other three and smiled softly.

TBC
Word Count :689 words