Story 2....part 4

Tanjiro woke up slightly to him cuddling Suma below her. Tanjiro sat up and yawned. Tengen said, "Hey Tanjiro, we have to go, Harisha meeting...". Tanjiro just laid back down, cuddling Suma, " No". Tanjiro said bluntly. Tengen sighed and picked up Tanjiro bridal style and said, "come on". "Tengen!! I don't wanna go anywhere". Tengen said, "to bad, you are required to go". Tanjiro said, "ughhh".

Tengen finally showed up with Tanjiro. Tanjiro said, "fuck you, fuck you, fuck you". Tengen said, "no matter how many times you say that, your still in the meeting". Tengen walked in. Shinobu said, "Ara~ Ara you two finally showed up". "Someone didn't want to wake up", Tengen said. Tanjiro said, " shut the fuck up and let me go to my cuddle session with Suma- sama". Tengen patted his head softly and said, "no... After the meeting kay". Tanjiro groaned.

Soon a while, the meeting started and Tanjiro was just tired and passed out on Tengen. Tengen stood still and looked down. Shinobu said, "Ara~ Ara~ Tanjiro seems to be really tired". Obanai said, "he still fell asleep as Master was talking tho...". Oyakata chuckled and said, " as always Tanjiro is always tired of the meetings he has to go to with me". Tanjiro was asleep on Tengen's side. Tengen chuckled a bit and softly strokes his hair. Tanjiro muttered, "stop that...". Tengen did and leaned back a bit. Amane said, "you care for him". " why not? He's adorable...", Tengen said, softly. Nezuko said, "your wives?". " where do you think of dragged him from?", Tengen said. Tanjiro said, half awake, "Suma is a great cuddler tho". Tengen said, "go to sleep...". Tanjiro grabs his hand and fell asleep holding it. Tengen chuckled and smiled softly. Tanjiro smiled as well and mumbled, enough for everyone to hear, " love you... Tengen". Tengen blushes at this.

Nezuko was now looking at Tengen and was about to pull her sword out, but Shinobu said, "Ara Ara~? ".

TBC