4

Tanjiro was walking around a town with Uzui, he could hear people whispering about him and how he looks, the mark on his forehead. He could hear, "Oni". " faggot". "Ugly". " he is to kind". "I heard he has a demon sister". " if that is his boyfriend, I feel bad for him". The whispers made Tanjiro uncomfortable and made him look down. Uzui looked at Tanjiro and glared at the people. After the mission, they left. Tanjiro entered his room and let the tears go down his face. Suma was awake and saw him and said, "TanTan... You okay dear". " yeah I am fine!", Tanjiro faked smiles. Suma looked at him and said, "what happened dear... ". Tanjiro said, "the mission was a nightmare!!, the whispers about me!!". " Tanjiro... Let me get Hinisturi". When Hinisturi came  in, Suma left.

Hinisturi said, "Hey... What happened..
". Tanjiro sniffed and said, " Me and Tengen were on a mission together... And- the villagers were whispering about me... They called me a f-faggot... An Oni... Ugly... They all felt sorry for Tengen for dating me... And much more I don't wanna get into... ". Hinisturi grabbed him hand and hugged him and said, "Tengen is happy to date you... And we are happy also... So what the others say, isn't true... You are kind and so caring for others... ". Tanjiro smiles softly and hugged her. Tengen opened the door and said, " Hey baby boy, you okay". "Yeah... ", Tanjiro said, smiling. Hinisturi said, " I wonder if Suma can kiss me now, since she declined me 3 hours ago". Hinisturi left the room. Tanjiro giggled. Tengen pulled Tanjiro up off the floor and hugged him.

Tanjiro smiles and kisses Tengen. Tengen pushed him on the bed still kissing him. Tanjiro kisses Tengen softly. Tengen started kissed him roughly. Tanjiro broke the kids and snuggles Tengen's chest. Tengen smiled.

They left the room, Tanjiro sees Hinisturi and Suma making out deeply and looked away. Tengen said, "that could be us~". Tanjiro blushes even harder and runs out. Tengen laughed as he left the room. Tanjiro said, " No!! no... No... ". " chill I was joking babe", Tengen said. Tanjiro calms down and hits Tengen's chest, "you pervert!!". Tengen laughed and kisses his forehead. Tanjiro leaned against his chest.

Tanjiro huffed in annoyance and was blushing. Kanata said, " Are you okay... We heard about your mission... ". " Yes I am fine Kanata... It is bound to happen", Tanjiro said, with a sweet smile. Tengen blushes and thought, 'To cute and kind!!! So flamboyant!! '.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Soon later, Tanjiro had huffed in annoyance, cause Tengen and the girls had to go home in the city to visit their family. Tanjiro couldn't come because of how messy things might get at Tengen's house and Tanjiro wouldn't be use to it. Tanjiro was playing around with his sword and smells a familiar scent, but filled with blood. Tanjiro got up and rushes out. He sees his father m, laying on the floor and Muzan over him. Tanjiro cried loudly, "Father!!". Muzan looked at him and smirked and attacked Tanjiro. Tanjiro breathes slowly and calms down. Muzan was shocked and silent. Tanjiro went to him and touches his cheek. Before anything happened, Tanjiro disappeared and cut off Muzan's head. Muzan said, " you think you can kill me!!!". Tanjiro looked at him and wasn't really shocked. Tanjiro said, "three... Two... One...". The sun came up and Muzan screeched.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Tanjiro bolted out of bed, shaking badly. He ran to his parents room and sees them talking peacefully. Tanjiro sighed in relief. Kayuga said, " You okay Tanjiro ". " yeah I am... ", Tanjiro smiled. Tanjiro left the room and was scared as shit. He sank down to the floor and said, " That nightmare... That felt... So real... ". Hinaka said, "Did you have another might onii-chan!?". Everyone heard that. Amane looked at Tanjiro and said, " Tanjiro... Who was in it... What happened in it... ".
" muzan... You... Papa... Tengen and the girls were in a city for Tengen's family..., dead... Blood... Sun... ", Tanjiro said, breathing heavily. Tengen went to him and holds his cheek and said, " Hey I am right here... Shh~". "Tengen... What did it mean when your house might get messy... ", Tanjiro said, in a few tears. Tengen breathed softly, " my father is strict about gays... If he found out about you... It would not look pretty for me or for you". Tanjiro nodded a bit. Tengen pulled Tanjiro into a hug. Kayuga said, "this may be a problem... ". Rengoku said, " how so?".  Nichika said, "if Onii-chan has dreams that felt like they were real... There will be times it may happen or not... And since Tanjiro since saw Micheal Jack- I mean Muzan... Papa will more likely die or not...". " Damn", Sanemi said.

TBC
Word Count: 796 words