Story 2... 2

Nezuko PoV: 'onii -chan knows Uzui -San!!', I thought in shocked. I see Onii-chan wanting to take off his mask but he couldn't, I soon noticed the mask. It was Sabito's. Dad soon came out with my two younger sisters Hinaki and Nichika. We all sat down. Tanjiro seemed uncomfortable near Obanai a bit. Dad said, "good afternoon my children, and Tanjiro right?". Tanjiro scoffed a bit and annoyed at Obanai a bit. Tanjiro said, " father... Exactly why am I near this guy, Can I be by Rengoku-san please". Father nodded and Tanjiro got and smiles as he tackled Rengoku in a hug. He always liked Rengoku-san more than anyone else. Rengoku just laughed.

End of Pov

Tanjiro hugged Rengoku and smiled behind the mask. Giyuu said, "Hey!? I am your brother idiot!!". " correction Adopted brother Giyuu!!", Tanjiro said. Giyuu ran and tackled Tanjiro. Tanjiro laughed, "Onii-chan!!!". Giyuu laughed as well. Sanemi just said, " explain please". "Let me take my mask off", tanjiro said. Tanjiro took off his mask showing two dyed streaks in hair one black and one blue, his red hair was to his shoulders and red eyes, having his slayer mark on his forehead to his right eye. He had demon eye slits known as cat eyes, fangs and claws. Tengen blushed hard and said, "damn... ". Tanjiro looked at him and smiled. Sanemi said, " a demon!? Who is a demon slayer!!". Tanjiro licked his lips and said, "yes...". Nezuko hugged him from behind. Tanjiro smiled and hugged back. Mitsuri said, " Kawaii!!".

Nichika said, "Nii-san!!" Along with Hinaki tackled Tanjiro into a hug. Tanjiro giggled. Amane said, "Hello Tanjiro". " Mother... ", Tanjiro smiled and hugged her. Amane said, " By the way, your kimono is ready dear". Tanjiro nodded and left inside. He got dress in a beautiful white kimono with a see through white kimono coat around him. Tanjiro said, "it's beautiful Mother". Amane said, " knew you'd like it". Tanjiro smiled and got his clothes to clean. Tanjiro made his mark go away slowly back to his forehead and said, "Where is Kanata mother? And Kunia along with Kiriya... ". " They are showing more Demon slayers at the final selection ", Kaguya said. Tanjiro nodded in understandment. Tanjiro sees Shinobu a bit and said, " Kanae-san?... ". Shinobu said, " How do you know my sister". Tanjiro smiled and showed Shinobu a flower hair pin that was a part of Kanae's hair when she died. Tanjiro showed a little tear down his face. Shinobu said, "you were a student of her... ". Tanjiro nodded. Tanjiro put it in his hair and smiled softly. Giyuu said, " surprised you kept that". Tanjiro laughed and said, "I still have Sabito's mask". " true... You always kept people things who were important to you when they died", Giyuu said. Tanjiro got his case out to only see his masks, Kanae's flower pin, his fathers, earrings and mask of the Fire God dance, His mother's ring, Takeo's scarf, Hanako's necklace, Routa's little hair pin he hept to put his hair up and Shigeru's wisteria scent necklace. He place the hair pin in a little place for it and said, "I've always kept the important things for myself when needed". " Why the hell did I see my red fox plush in there", Nezuko said. Tanjiro said, "You gave it to me when we parted for a missions remember?". Nezuko said, "oh yeah!!". Tanjiro hugged her and said, " idiot". Nezuko laughed a bit.

Tengen thought, 'I think i'm bisexual now... '

TBC
Word Count: 588 word