Story 2...part 5

Shinobu said, "Ara~ Ara~ Must be a dream". Oyataka said, "don't think so... Tanjiro decided to visit after a mission one time and he asked questions about Uzui... Of course it was obvious that he might have a crush on him... Tanjiro had always liked men...". Tanjiro was softly snoring. Amane said, "of course, he would always steal my kimonos". Nezuko chuckles and said, "He still looked cute tho!!".

An hour later

Tanjiro woke up slowly and sees that he is on Makio. Makio said, "your awake now kitten". Tanjiro nodded and sat up slowly. Suma smiled, "Hey puppy~". Suma hugged him and kissed his forehead. Tanjiro blushed. Hinatsuri said, "good morning or afternoon I would say Darling~". Tanjiro blushed and said, "Where's Tengen- sama?". They were silent since he normally said "kun" or "San". Makio said, "Ah... He is... On a mission... With a strong demon... an Upper Rank I believe". Tanjiro heard this, "What!?". Makio said, "... Tanjiro you okay". "A-an upper rank", Tanjiro said. Suma said, "Yeah... Upper Rank... 3?". Tanjiro said, "A-Akaza... No...". Tanjiro let tears down his face. Hinatsuri said, " Hey darling what happened..." Suma wipes his tears softly.

Tanjiro soon calmed down and said, "... I was kidnapped by... Upper Ranks... And... Upper Rank 3...he- he raped me... Used me as a toy... And...". Makio hugged him and said, "Does anyone else know?". "... No... ", Tanjiro said.

A few days later

Tanjiro soon heard a slam from the gate and flinched and everyone looked at him. Sanemi said, "you okay?...". Tanjiro smiled and said, "yeah just startled is all". Tengen said, "Hey... Tanjiro can I talk to you for a minute". Tanjiro nodded and left.

Tengen said, "... the girls told me what happened... I was wondering if you could... Explain...". Tanjiro sighed and said, "I think I need to tell my family as well...". Tengen held his cheek and kissed his forehead and said, "whatever you have to do... Okay...". Tanjiro smiled.

Tanjiro soon sat down by Tengen and Harisha were there along with Amane, Nezuko, and Oyataka. Tanjiro sighed and said, "this isn't easy to say... But... ". Tengen held his hand slowly. Tanjiro sighed and said, "I was... I was raped and abused... ". Everything was silent. Tanjiro let the tears fell down his face. Tanjiro said, "Muzan kidnapped me... And... They all touchered me... Badly... By rape, abused, or just try to make me eat humans... Upper Rank 3...did most of the rape... I-... He got me pregnant, but... Since the abused happened... I had a miscarriage...". The tears went to quiet sobs. Tengen pulled him to a hug and said, "Don't force yourself...". Tanjiro let out crying scream from the pain he held. Tengen said, "shhh~ you did okay... Calm down baby~... Shh~". Tanjiro just passed out from the crying and the sweet words Tengen was saying. Tengen said, "I'll put him to bed...". Tengen picked up Tanjiro bridal style and left the room.

Everything was silent, until.... Nezuko said, "Who wants to plan murder". "yes", Everyone said.

TBC