Story 2... Part 7

Tanjiro sighed and said, "It wasn't to long ago... So I still have a good memory of it... ".

Flashback/Tanjiro's PoV:

I was walking I  the forest on a trail. I grabbed my sword as soon as I smelled another Oni, a stronger one no less, I felt a pair of hands cover my mouth and I blacked out...

I woke up with a headache and felt a large amount of pain in my body. I heard a voice though... ''What should we do to him, master...''. "... Simple... We tourcher him", the voice said. I was scared, badly. I dealt with the abuse for weeks, I didn't cracks at all... Upper Rank 3, entered the room and raped me, I've gotten use to the rape...".

End of Flashback/End of PoV

Tanjiro said, "I- it's hard to explain the rape... But... I wouldn't let no one touch me afterwards... I would go hide after a guy tries to touch me...". Tanjiro said, "...it's stupid really...". Tengen got up and goes to him calmly and said, "it's not stupid... You have a really good reason to be afraid... But you know you have to face that fear...". Tanjiro blushed and said, "baka...". Tengen chuckled and said, "we gotta go home soon though... I don't want to deal with an angry Makio and a clumsy Suma arguing...". Tanjiro giggled and said, "but their so cute together!!". Tengen chuckled and holds out his hand and said, "come on, Hinatsuri's making lunch". Tanjiro said, "Fooood~". Tengen laughed and said, "come on, you dumbass". Tanjiro laughed as well. They walked out, Tengen said, "see you later". As soon as they left, Nezuko said, "I smell a ship~". Kiriya said, " Who!? nee- San". Nezuko said, "Tanjiro and Tengen... They are perfect for each other". Kunia said, "agree!! Ever since Tanjiro visited, non stop about asking questions about Tengen". Kagaya said, "true... He never gave Tengen's file back".

With the five couples... (Yet..)

Tanjiro laughed, as Suma hid behind Tengen. Makio said, "... Suma... Come here". Suma obeyed and said, "yes?". Makio kissed her. Suma kissed back. Hinatsuri giggled and said, "cute~". Tanjiro squeaked and said, "ah, rat!!". They all looked at Tanjiro. Tanjiro said, "what!? I hate rats...". Tengen laughed and said, "what's so terrifying about rats". "Diseases...", Tanjiro said. Suma giggled and said, "but let's talk about that squeak!!". Tanjiro said, "no...". Tengen picked him up and said, "your so sweet, but a devil inside~". Tanjiro said, "I am a demon after all~, but the other devil can come out and play later tonight~". Suma said, "your not so innocent at all~". Tanjiro said, "after being raped, you think I would". Hinatsuri said, "he has a point". Suma said, "true". Makio said, "have fun, we will be on a date". Tengen said, "you better be safe, you three". Tanjiro nodded. Suma said, "we will... It's a kind of like a hang out, but not, he have Nezuko and Kanao joining, Mitsuri and Shinobu will be with us as well". Tanjiro smiled and said, "alright...".

After the girls left

Tanjiro smiled and as he ate dinner with Tengen. Tengen said, "... What's it like being a demon?". Tanjiro said, "okay... I can be like a normal human kind of... But I can't be around to much wisteria or I will get rashes... Father made them so I won't be poison by them". Tengen said, "Mhm... I am surprised Sanemi accepted you quickly... He doesn't like demons... He despises them". "Probably because I am the son of the Ubuyashaki Family...", Tanjiro said. Tengen smiled and said, "wanna go upstairs and cuddle?". Tanjiro said, "cuddle or have sex?". Tengen said, "you know which one I mean~". Tanjiro smirked and pulls on Tengen's collar and said, "let me get on an outfit Suma gave me~". Tengen said, "sounds good~".

Tanjiro entered wearing demon horns and a cat tail, in a maid outfit. Tengen said, "mhm~ your the little devil all right~".

(Smut starts Next Chapter)

The End