Introduction

Hello and welcome to my first story and fanfic! And here are some stuff that I know that you know, but I will still do it.

Y/n~ your name

L/n~ last name

M/n~ mom's name

B/s/n~ big sister's name

L/s/n~ little sister's name

D/n~ dad's name

H/c~ hair color

H/l~ hair length

H/s~ hair style

F/f~ favorite food

F/m~ favorite movie

Okay, I give up on that. Well, enjoy the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I just lay down on my bed, thinking about stuff. It has been weeks since Tadashi showed me SFIT and met the gang. I still can't believe that I finally finished my project, everything just seems to go faster by the minute. I sat up and walked towards my computer, deciding whether to call the gang and talk about movie night or to just watch PewDiePie or any YouTuber, when I heard someone shouting from down stairs.

"Hiro! Come down here right now!"

"Yeah! Just a minute!" I shouted back, before walking towards my drawer to get my red hoodie.

After that, I ran towards the door and slide downstairs on the stair's railing.

~After falling and hitting the ground, a lot.~

When I got down, I immediately noticed my aunt and Tadashi talking with a girl, probably my age. She has h/l h/c h/s hair and lovely e/c eyes. She is wearing a black shirt under a f/c off shoulder top, black skater skirt and black doll shoes. She looks so great that I just stared at her for a couple of seconds before regaining my senses and walk up to Aunt Cass.

"Hey Aunt Cass, Tadashi. Who's this?" I asked.

"Oh! Finally, you got down. This is y/n, our new neighbor. Y/n, this is my brother, Hiro." Tadashi said with a smirk.

"Hi, I'm y/n. It's nice to meet you, Hiro." She said with a smile.

I can feel my jaw drop, but I really don't care. Her voice is awesome and really wonderful! I noticed she looked at me, like I am really strange and crazy, Aunt Cass trying not to fan girl and Tadashi trying to hold a laugh. I quickly fix myself and began talking to her, like a normal boy. Little did I know, this is a start of an awesome relationship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please leave a comment and suggestion on what do you want to see on the next chapter. Sorry if it was short, I jus