Chapter 7: Child Prodigy

The picture is just something that I found while surfing the internet.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I can't believe it! If Lea is Tadashi's girlfriend, then she isn't in the way anymore! Thank the gods for this! I smiled and decided to join the conversation.

"So, Lea. How's your job?" Fred asked.

"It was fine, just a bit hard. What about you guys, how's SFIT?" Lea questioned us.

"SFIT is fine, but not the same." Honey smiled. "We missed you."

"Well, I'm here for a month." Lea looked at me. "Y/n, are you joining SFIT anytime soon?"

"What?" Everyone said and looked at me.

"Y/n didn't tell you?" She sighed. "Y/n is the valedictorian on the most prestigious school in h/t and has many colleges and companies that would love to have her."

"Thanks for telling them that." I said with obvious sarcasm.

"Welcome!" Lea grin and her phone suddenly beeped. "Sorry, have to take this."

"Sure Lea." Tadashi said and he received a kiss on the cheek from her.

"Okay, so..." I said looking anywhere expect the gang.

"What Lea said is actually true." Honey Lemon said as she showed the gang her phone.

"The world's first transportation?" Tadashi said.

"Child wonder is invited to the white house?!" Wasabi said with surprised.

"The fastest bike ever made by a child?" Gogo's jaw drop as she said that.

"Superhero potion made possible by y/n?!" Fred shouted happily.

"Y/n l/n, the child prodigy, has finally finished her final year in high school in the age of 11." Hiro look at me as if he couldn't believe it. "Did you dot that?"

"I have to go." I stood up and ran out, almost knocking Lea out of the way.

"Hey, I'm-Jimpers Creepers!" Lea quickly jumped out of my way. "Watch it, y/n!"

"Sorry!" I shouted and continued to ran home.

When I got there, I climb up the tree and jumped into my room. I immediately jumped onto my bed and cried my eyes out.

"Now that they know, they will be just like the others." I sob and rub my eyes. "They will all use me for my skills and never like me for who I am."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
I just gotten a huge idea so I decided to update again! Yay! Two updates in one day! It's about to be 9pm in my place. I am very happy today! So please leave a comment and/or rate and I will see you in the next chapter! Bye!