Chapter 3: Second Specialty

It has been two weeks since I first visited the lab and I just can't stop going there! I feel like there is this force that keeps making me go there, but it's not only the lab. Turns out, I can't stop going to the cafe! What in the heavens is going on with me!!

"Y/n, come on!" A very familiar voice called from behind the door.

"Just wait for a minute, Hiro." I shouted.

"You have been there for 20 minutes!" He groan. "Just go when you're ready, I'll be downstairs."

"Okay!" I said before going to my closest.

I quickly pick a dress and black flats. The dress has a purple tub top and a white skirt that ends just above my knees. I took out a dark purple belt and a silver locket. I brush my hair, used a little mascara, blush and a light pink lipstick. I smiled at my appearance and walk out the door, not before grabbing a sling bag.

When I got down, I noticed that Hiro and my Dad are having a great conversation. They didn't seem to notice me until I knocked on the opened door frame. When Hiro looked up, he's jaw down almost immediately as he stare at me, the same with my Dad.

"Um, can we go now?" I asked.

"Huh? Oh yeah! It's really a pleasure meeting you, Mr. l/n." Hero shook hands with my Dad.

"The pleasure is all mine." My Dad smil- Wait! My Dad just smiled!?

"Okay, let's go now!" I said and quickly grab him and ran out of the house.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~Time Skip! To the Cafe!~•~•~•~•~•~•~
When we first walked in, we noticed that it was full of customers. Tadashi and Aunt Cass is running around.

"Aunt Cass!" Hiro yelled.

"Sorry kids! I am very busy right now so I can't make those spicy hot wings for you!" Aunt Cass shouted from the other side of the cafe.

"Okay!" Hiro shouted back before turning to me. "Sorry, y/n."

"It's okay, Hiro." Suddenly, I had an idea! "Hey, how good are you at baking?"

"I know what your thinking! But I would rather be a waiter." Hiro said.

"Fine by me." I turn to face Aunt Cass as she walks towards us. "Aunt Cass, can we help?"

"Why sure! Just be careful." Aunt Cass says before turning to a customer.

"Sweet!" I cheered.

"This is going to be a bad idea." Hiro said.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~Time Skip! Minutes before closing time~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Y/n! Someone ordered another teacake!" Tadashi yelled.

"Done decorating! You guys can deliver it now!" I yelled at them.

I placed the plate full of delicious looking cupcakes, which the guys just take it to the customers. I smiled before taking out a chocolate cake and working on it.

"Y/n! Thank you so much!" I heard Aunt Cass said.

"You're welcome! It's been a long time since I last bake something." I told her.

"And..." Hiro said. "We are now closed!"

"Finally!" Tadashi yelled before coming in with Hiro. "It was a hard day and even harder when y/n offered to bake her cupcakes."

"Yeah, what are you doing?" Hiro tried to look at the cake but I placed a cover on it.

"Well, since you guys are tried-" I tried to say.

"Tried? We're exhausted!" He said.

"Right, exhausted." I sigh before grabbing the plate where the cake is and going upstairs. "So as I was saying. I think I have made something to cheer you all up."

I place the plate on the table and removed the cover. I smiled as I saw their faces and gave them each a piece.

"It's delicious!" Tadashi said.

"I can taste different kinds of chocolates!" Hiro smiled and took another piece. "And they are all in perfect harmony! It's creating a new taste with everything still noticeable!"

"I have no idea what Hiro said, but I agree with him. This is a master piece!" Aunt Cass stated.

"Thanks! It's called the 'Chocolate Paradise'." I smiled.

"Well, I can say that your cakes and cupcakes are out of this world!" Hiro continued on eating his piece.

"Cakes and cupcakes are my second specialty."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
And I am back! Sorry if I took long to update! I had alot to do these past weeks and finals are coming up soon. Also, I am going to make a new HiroxReader soon! I have no idea what to call it, but for now it will 'Big Hero 6 and The Elements'. It's just a story I thought of when I mixed my group, the Elements, and bh6. So please leave a comment and/or rate and I will see you in the next chapter. Also leave suggestions cause I am running out of ideas. Bye!