Chapter 11: Tadashi

"Yes!" Me and Hiro said as we walked out of the building with the gang.

"Let's head to the cafe, you hungry geniuses! Dinner is on me!" Aunt Cass pointed at herself and lead the gang to Wasabi's car.

"Ya! Nothing gets better than free food!" Fred shouted, receiving laughs from everyone.

I started to walk with them when I felt someone holding my bag, making me stop. I look behind me and found Lea with a smile and a look saying I should stop trying, do I stopped.

"Aunt Cass!" Tadashi called, making her look at us. "We'll um."

"We'll catch up." Lea rolled her eyes as she look at her nervous boyfriend.

"Okay." Aunt Cass said, before going crazy. "I'm just so proud of you two!"

"Aunt Cass!" Hiro blushed as she hugged him and squish her cheek on his cheek, I just laugh at him.

"Oh, you think that you don't get one." Aunt Cass said before doing the same to me.

"Thanks Aunt Cass." I smiled before running up to the others and we walked to a bridge.

"Wow." Lea smiled as she lean on the railings, Tadashi stood behind her and hugged her.

"Tadashi, I know what you're going to say." Hiro said as he lean on the railings too, I stood next to him. "I should be proud of myself for finally using my brain for something important."

"No, no, no." Tadashi look at him with a smirk. "I'm just going to tell you that your fly was down."

My eyes widen as I quickly tried to hold my laugh, but I was failing. We all noticed that during the show, but none of us would tell him.

"Haha, very funny. Wait... What!!" Hiro zipped his pants and gave us all a punch, it didn't even hurt so we just laughed.

"Welcome to the nerd school." Lea said as she pulled us all into a hug.

At that moment, everything is just perfect. But like all prefect moments, it ended so quickly when we heard an alarm went off. We all ran towards the showcase building and found it in flames. Tadashi helped a girl as she cough up some smoke, she looks terrible.

"Are you okay?" Tadashi asked.

"Yeah, but..." She points at the building. "Callaghan is still in there."

Tadashi's eyes widen as he looks at the building. I had a feeling that something life changing is going to happen and Lea can feel it too. We both watch as Tadashi runs to the front steps, Hiro stopped him.

"Tadashi." Hiro said, looking at him in the eyes.

"Callaghan's in there." Tadashi holds Hiro's shoulders. "Someone has to help."

Hiro became confuse, which gives Tadashi a few moments to continue up the stairs. Someone stopped him half way, it was Lea this time.

"Tadashi, please." She said.

Tadashi just looked at her before leaning to kiss her. When he pulls away, he holds her face as if he was going to lose her.

"I'm sorry." Tadashi said, making her eyes widen with fear, and ran as fast as he can, making his cap fly away.

His cap flew past Lea and fell in fornt of Hiro. Hiro grabs it and then runs, but we were all pushed back when the building exploded. Then everything changed.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
I am literally crying when I typed this down, but I know Tadashi wouldn't want me to. So, I just finished typing the preview of a new book, which is just like a spin off of this one. So please leave your suggestions/reactions in the comments and/or vote and I will see you in the next chapter or the new book. Bye!