Chapter 12: Not the same

It has been weeks since the fire and many stuff has happened. Aunt Cass wasn't her usual happy self, I haven't seen Lea since the funeral (And the reason is in my other book, Assassination.), the gang hasn't paid a visit for who knows when and Hiro... I miss him. I haven't seen him in a long time and whenever I do, he would try his best to avoid me. I feel like its my fault, I'm the one to blame for everything. I feel like I am not important anymore so I decided to do what is best. I stood up from my bed and lock my door, I sighed. This is for the best. Besides, it's not like anyone will miss me. I grab the pill on my night table and drank it with water, soon I felt dizzy. Just before I blacked out, I said 5 words.

"I love you Hiro Hamada."
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Sorry for not updating! I have been very busy! So sorry if this short, I'll make sure the next chapter is longer. Maybe not, I'm not sure. So thanks for the ideas Fritzie243 and imljsgirl (sorry, I can't tag you for some unknown reason). So please leave a vote and/or comment. If you have suggestions, please pm me or comment it. One of the suggestions I got is that I should make y/n half something, if you guys want it, I'll do it. Bye guys!!