Chapter 6: Wait what?!

Before you moved to Lonseoul, you lived in (h/t), or hometown. Lea and Franz were your best friends until something happened and you suddenly moved away. Also, Franz is 15 and Lea is 18. Now, back to the story!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
After I learned it's really them, I started to tear up. They opened their arms and I ran to hug them, my best friends from (h/t). I wonder why they are here? When we stopped hugging, they lead me and Hiro out of the alley and into a familiar street. We decided to invite them for a snack at the cafe and they agreed.

"So, how's San Fransokyo?" Franz asked.

"It's great, but what about you! I haven't seen you guys since..." My words trail off as I remember the fateful incident that separated us.

"Don't worry, fate's been good to us." Lea said, before turning to Hiro. "Hey Hiro!"

"Hi Lea, haven't seen you in months. What happened?" Hiro questioned her.

"You know what work does to someone. Luckily, I have the whole month off so I decided to visit you guys." Lea answered him and smiled.

"Wait! You two know each other?!" Me and Franz said.

"Yeah, I used to work at SFIT as Callaghan's assistant." Lea told us and started talking to Hiro.

As we walked, I kept looking at them and not pay attention to whatever Franz is talking about. Hiro seems to be having a great time with Lea and vice versa, I feel myself feel a tad bit jealous. You heard me! I am jealous of Lea, why? Okay, I admit it. I like Hiro, even though I just met him weeks ago. I was still thinking about something when I bumped into Hiro, causing me to fall into the ground.

"Hey y/n, you alright?" Hiro asked with worry as he held out his hand.

I look up and noticed that we are already at the cafe. The cafe is still light up and I can see the gang and Aunt Cass inside, they all look worried about something. I got up on my own and wipe the dust off.

"I'm fine, why don't you just talk to Lea." I said and went inside, leaving them confused.

"Y/n! Hiro! There you are!" Aunt Cass shouted as she hugged me and Hiro. "Where have you two been?"

"We took a quick walk, but we sort of lost our way back." I said.

"Thankfully, they helped us to get back." Hiro smiled and pointed at Franz and Lea.

"Well, thanks for helping my bro get back hom- Lea!? Is that you?" Tadashi said as he looked at Lea.

"Hi Tadashi." She smiled and was soon being hugged by him.

I looked at them confused. What is going on? I look at the gang and Aunt Cass, they look like they just watched the most saddest movie ever made. I knew I wouldn't get any answers from them so I walk to Hiro.

"Hiro, explain." I half yelled, half whispered to him.

"Lea is Tadashi's girlfriend." Hiro said.

"Okay- Wait what!?"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
And done! So Lea, or me, is Tadashi's girlfriend! Okay, this is what happens if I read TadashixReader books. Now, I want to make one! But that will be when I finished one of these books or if I can't take it anymore. Okay, so I am running out of ideas! Almost forgot, I am giving away my other story, Big Hero 6 and the Elements (HiroxReader Fanfic). So if you want to continue it, just message me about it. Please put some suggestions on the comments and/or rate and I'll see you in the next chapter! Bye!