Chapter 2: The gang

It has been week since met I Hamadas and today, Hiro and Tadashi is going to show me SFIT.

"Come on, y/n! Gosh, you're slow." Hiro shouts at me.

"I wouldn't be so slow if you guys didn't ran ahead of me!" I pant as I slowly walk towards them. Lesson learned, never have a race with them.

"Sorry if we're fast, y/n." Tadashi said as he ruffled my hair.

"Not the hair!" I slapped his hand off before fixing my hair. "Now are you guys gonna give me a tour or not?"

They chucked before dragging  me around the institute.

~Time skip, cause I am lazy~

"And here is the nerd lab." Tadashi said.

"The nerd lab? What a ridiculous name for- OH MY GOSH!!" I said as I stare at the lab.

You know, I actually expected some nerdy nerds with pimples and glasses all around but this lab changes everything! I turn to my right and found an awesome looking bike.

"Is that electro magnetic suspensions? On a bike?" I said as I examine the bike, not noticing the owner behind me. "Wow! This just increase the chances of it being faster. But judging by the basket full of wheels like this, it's not fast enough is it?"

"You are right." A female voice said.

I turn and found a girl, probably the owner, smiling at me.

"You have a great observation. Name's Gogo, who are you?" She said while chewing her gum.

"Y/n, y/n l/n." I smiled at her,before the Hamada brothers pulled me to another station.

"Hey! Tadashi, Hiro and who's this?" A black guy said.

"I'm y/n." I looked over to the two medium size pillars. "What's that?"

"I'm Wasabi. And prepare to be amazed." He said as he grab a banana and tosses it. "Catch."

The banana was suddenly cut into very thin slices, that floats in the air. I grabed one and examine it.

"Very nice, it didn't even made a mess. I'm guessing lazer infused plazma?" I said.

"Right." Wasabi smiled before exlaining to me his invention.

Then he went to fix his already neat tool bench until Gogo came and took a wrench, then he goes chasing her around. Just then a girl with long blonde hair came with a huge black ball.

"Tadashi, Hiro! Oh, who is this?!" She said in a loud voice, I guess she is listening to music.

"I'm y/n, y/n l/n." I placed my hand on my ear, which is hurting from her shouting.

"Hi y/n. Oh you are going to love this!" She says before dragging me towards her desk and tells me the ingredients to her invention in a mad scientist way.

"Super heated to 500 kelvin and …" She took the pink bottle and sprays the contents on the ball, then pulls a lever. "Tada! Isn't it great?"

"It so… pink?" I said, I was never a fan of pink. (Sorry if you like pink!)

"Here's the best part." She place her finger on the pink ball and it suddenly explodes to her touch!

"Wow, chemical metal embrittlement. Very impressive." I clap my hands and gave her a smile.

"Why thank you." She bowed and we laughed.

"Hey y/n! We want you to meet someone." Hiro called, so I walked up to them.

"Y/n, this is-" Tadashi tried to say, but was cut off by a lizzard mascot.

"Y/n!? Is that you?" A very familiar voice said, which made me gasp.

"Fred?" I said, as a man with blonde hair and beanie came out of the mascot's mouth.

"Y/n!" He grab me and hugged me tight as I laugh.

"Long time no see, Fredzilla!" I laugh, before he let me down.

"Um, you two know each other?" Hiro asked, forgot about him.

"Yeah, we met in Comic Con! I was dressed as a dinosaur!" Fred said.

"I was dressed as (Favorite videogame character) from (the game)." I said with a smile. (You smile a lot.)

"Yeah and she saved me from getting beat up!" Fred shouted, earing looks of disbelief from the others except for Tadashi and Gogo who was smiling.

"She saved you? Are you sure?" Wasabi asked.

"Oh, woman up Wasabi." Gogo said while popping her gum.

"Yeah and Fredrick Lee, give me my hundred bucks." I told Fred as I hold out my hand for my money.

"Stop calling me that! And why a hundred-oh." Fred said as he hands me a hundred dollars.

"First of all, really? Fredrick Lee?! Second, why a hundred?" Hiro asked.

"Cause he promised he will never tell anyone, be it people, electronics or animals. If he breaks his promise, he will give me a hundred dollars for each day of the month." I said as I count the money, making sure Fred didn't give me false money like last time.

"Oh…" They all said.

"Hey Tadashi." Hiro said and pulled him to a corner.

"What?" Tadashi replied.

"I think she will a great addition to the gang." Hiro whispers to him. (You have very good hearing.)

"She already is." Tadashi smirk.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
I am so sorry for a late update! I had nothing to type, my mind has lost my inspiration for days! Then I tried to type how Hiro met the gang and it came back to me! Well, thanks for reading my story! Please leave a comment and/or rate for this story and I will see you in the next chapter, later!