Chapter 5: Who are you?

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating for 8 or 9 days? I don't know, wattpad is messing with my phone. I changed something on the last chapter, just check on it so you wouldn't be confuse. And roll the chapter!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"You are going down." Ivan said before setting down Pyramid.

Hiro sighed before placing a cute black robot, Megabot. Everyone just look at us, then the bot, then back at us. It wasn't soon before they busted out laughing, I kind of expected this.

"Oh, this will be a piece of cake." Ivan smirk as a lady with an eye patch came.

"Two bots enter." She says. "One not leaves."

"We'll see about that." I smiled.

"Fighters ready ..." She looks at the us then at Ivan. "Fight!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~Time Skip! Cause I have no idea what to write, sorry.~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"What just happened?" Ivan just stared at a pile of wires and metal.

"You just lost, that's what happened!" I said at Ivan, before looking at Hiro, who is staring at me. "Here's your remote."

Hiro just continued to stare at me along with everyone else as I gave him the remote. I stood up and quickly took our money, but then a hand grabbed mine. I look up and saw Ivan, he looked furious as he pulled me towards him.

"I never lose a fight and I never will." He said before pushing me towards another alley.

"Hey!" I rub my injured arm.

"I'll personally teach you a lesson." He told me.

My face paled as I realized what he mean and tried to run away, but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back. I felt shivers on my spine as he came closer to me and moved his hand towards my- oh no! Without thinking, I kneed him below the belt and ran out. I wasn't looking so I bumped into someone, who just happens to be Hiro.

"Hiro! Come on!" I said.

We ran and ran, but we can't seem to find our way out. I stopped and look around, while Hiro pulled out his phone.

"Why can't we get out of here!?" I said in frustration.

"Man, there's no signal here." Hiro groan.

"What are we gonna do now?" I asked.

"Well, you could just keep on looking around, but that will take to long." A mysterious female voice said. "Or you could just wait until it's morning and that's in just five hours."

"Who's there?" Hiro asked.

"Just people who known you, Hiro and y/n, or was just at that bot fight." Another female voice said.

"Hiro, you should just press that button on your watch and call Baymax." The first voice told us, which made Hiro froze in shock.

"How did you know that?" He asked.

It was a long silence before we heard a laughter. I can feel the shivers again, it's actually very creepy.

"Who are you and how did you know."

A two girls suddenly came out of the shadows and approach us. The tall one has long black hair and brown eyes, she is wearing a dark blue dress. The other is short with golden brown eyes and long black curly hair, she is wearing a white dress. They look so much like- *gasp*!

"Hi, I'm Lea." The tall girl said.

"I'm Franz. It's nice to see you again, y/n and Hiro." The short girl smiled.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hey everyone! I am sorry for not updating for days now, I have reasons for that! I have actually gotten a lot busier at home since I got a new baby cousin and work came into my family business.Okay, I actually wanted to add some readers to the story and only flfxoxo replied to me, so i only added her and me to the story. Anyways, hope you enjoyed it and please leave a comment and/or rate and I'll see you in the next chapter! Bye!