Chapter 1: Moving

"We're what!" I shouted at my mom and dad as I feel tears ran down my eyes.

"I am so sorry, y/n." My mom said.

"We just got here and I finally made a friend." I sob as I ran upstairs to my room.

"Y/n-" I heard my big sister, b/s/n, say as I ran past her.

I opened the door and quickly shut it before my family goes there, I also push my drawer to make sure I have my privacy. As my father pounds the door, I sat on my bed, thinking about the weeks I have spend in this house and country. Lonsoeul (LondonandSeoul, Iamtrying!) has been such a wonderful city and I made a friend, Jess. Now my parents say that we have to move! And just after they promised to stay last week. I sigh before pushing my drawer and opening the door. My family went inside and hugged me, did not expected that.

"It's okay, we don't really want to go but..." Mom's words trail off a bit.

"We can always find new friends." B/s/n said.

"And we always come back in summer." My Dad told me.

"Are you okay?" L/s/n asked.

"I'm fine." I said with a fake smile.

I guess it will be alright, I just need to give it a shot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip! A few days later!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Y/n! Wake up!" I heard my big sister yelled at me.

I opened my eyes and found us in our car in a new place. I adjusted my eyes to the light and look around. I saw a huge red metal bridge, the beautiful ocean and the island that we are going to live in. It was very colorful and traditional, but that doesn't matter.

"San Fransokyo." I said.

"Lovely isn't it." B/s/n said in her fake British voice, which made me laugh.

"You never do the British voice right! I, in the other hand, do it flawlessly." I said with my perfect British voice.

I knew those British songs, movies and videos would do me good! I laugh as I saw my sister pouting, she looks hilarious! It didn't take long before we stopped in front of a house, looks nice. I got out of the car and stare at the neighborhood, before something got my attention.

"Lucky Cat Cafe?" I said.

"How about you go there, y/n. Talk to the neighbors for us." My mom said before going inside our new house.

I just look at her and went in. The cafe looks awesome and it smells like heaven! A lady suddenly walked towards me with a smile. She has light brown hair and big green eyes. She smiled as if she knew me and look at me with excitement. Next to her is a guy with clean black hair and caring brown eyes.

"Hello there. I'm Cass and welcome to the Lucky Cat Cafe!" She said as we shook hands.

"Hi, I'm y/n, y/n l/n. My family and I just moved in next door." I said.

"So you're our neighbor, I'm Tadashi, Tadashi Hamada." The guy said as I shook his hand as well.

"I have another nephew, he must be upstair. Hiro! Come down right now!" Cass shouted at the stairs.

We talked for a few mins and I am starting to like them, even if I just met them. They are really fun to talk to and very kind, unlike other strangers. I learned that Tadshi has a little brother and that he goes to San Fransokyo Institute of Technology, which made me surprised. At the corner of my eye, I can see someone walking down the stairs. He has messy black hair and brown eyes that widen when he looks at us, actually he was staring. I continue to talk to Tadashi and Cass until the guy walked to us.

"Hey Aunt Cass, Tadashi. Who's this?" He asked.

"Oh! Finally, you got down. This is y/n, our new neighbor. Y/n, this is my brother, Hiro." Tadashi said with a smirk.

"Hi, I'm y/n. It's nice to meet you, Hiro." I said with a smile.

Suddenly, Hiro's jaw dropped which caused me to look at him like he was strange.  I noticed he looked at me, like I am goddess or something, Aunt Cass trying not to fan girl and Tadashi trying to hold a laugh. He quickly fix himself and began talking to me, like a normal boy. Little did I know, this is a start of an awesome relationship.