Chapter 8: My Saviors

Okay, thanks for flfxoxo for the great idea! Action!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Where am I? I found myself in a black space, what am I doing here? I just kept on walking until I heard someone being pushed hard behind me. I turn and found a girl on the ground. She looked no older than 9 years old and has h/l h/s h/c in a pony and e/c eyes. I can also see two girls behind her, smirking.

"Why are you doing this?" The girl asked. "I thought we were friends!"

The girls just gave her an ear shattering laugh and look at her cruely with their blue eyes. Wait, I know this! I look at the surroundings and found us in an alley, this is one of my most darkest memories.

"You silly girl, we were never your friends!" One of them said.

The time I found out that I had no real friends.

"But all the things that we've been through-" The little girl was cut off by the other one.

"They were just fake!" She said as she put her hands on her hips. "You know for a genius, you are very clueless!"

"Besides." The first one lift my chin, so that the girl will look at her. "Why would we be friends with you. Nerd!"

The little girl punch them, making them shock, and ran to nowhere. I actually have no idea what to do so I followed her until we came upon a dead end. I turn around, only to find them with bats.

"Oh and where do you think you're going?" They said, before lifting the bats.

The girl closed her eyes and prepared herself for the pain. My eyes watered as I saw the other girls lift the bats, before hitting the girl.

"Noooo!!!" I scream as I woke up and look around, only to notice that I'm in my room.

I shed some tears and head to the window. It was raining outside, perfect for my mood. I just stare at it, before getting dressed and sneaking out again. I just needed to get away and clear my thoughts. But where would I go? I thought for a moment before deciding to go to the park. When I got there, I quickly sat on a bench by a tree and just watch the sunrise. It was very calming, until I felt someone grab me from behind.

"Ahh!" I screamed before kicking my way out.

"Ow! Why you little brat!" I heard him say and he let me drop on the ground.

I quickly ran away from him, but soon came upon a dead end. I gasp when I realized this and soon ran back, but he was already there.

"Miss me, doll face?" He said, making me gasp again.

"Ivan?!" I said. "What do you want?"

"You." Then he tried to grab me, but I dodged him.

However before I can ran past him, he grab my ankle. I can feel myself being dragged towards him and my skin is slowly being bruised in the process. When he was finally onto of me, I shut my eyes closed and prepared myself for whatever he had in mind.

"Whahaha! You will be- Ugh!" I heard someone being punched and a fight.

I opened my eyes to find Hiro, he was fighting Ivan. I felt stunned for a moment and then I tried to stand up. I felt pain shoot through out my body as I tried. I let out a sound of pain and then, I felt being carried by someone. I look up to find Hiro, he's carrying me bridal style.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he ran.

"Yeah, I'm okay." I lied, my whole body hurts.

"Liar." He smirk.

I suddenly felt my face heat up, then I remembered something.

"Hahaha-Ugh!" I heard the bad girls say, what is happening?

I look up and found two girls fighting them, but is failing. One of the girls grabbed my arm and carried me with them. All I can do is be quite as they ran out of the alley and into a park, where they set me on a bench.

"Are you okay?" One of them asked.

"I'm fine." I said.

"Liar, your whole body is bruised." My carrier said as she smiled. "I'm Lea Rosales."

"And I'm Franzella Ushiromiya." The other girl smiled at me. "You can call me Franz for short."

Right, that memory is also the time I met Lea and Franz. I look up at Hiro, he look at me with a smile. I smile back and slowly fell asleep in his arms.

Hiro's POV

Good, she's asleep. I have to thank Baymax for telling me that y/n is having trouble. I smiled as I look at her sleeping face, she looks so cute. I press a button on my watch and soon, Baymax appeared in his suit. I wonder, when will we tell y/n about our secret? I kept thinking about that until we reached her house. Using Baymax, I got to her room in ease and lay her on the bed. I went to jump out of the window, but not before looking at her again.

"Bye y/n." I said and jumped.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Yay! New update! I was crying when I reread it, I just hate bullying! Oh well, that's how you met Lea and Franz! I have a few ideas for the next chapter, only a few. Anyways, please leave a comment and/or rate and I'll see you in the next chapter! Bye!