Chapter13: Microbots and Hospital

Holy Mother of Megazons!!! We just reached 1.02k views!!! Because of that, I am making an extra special long chapter!!! Thank you guys!!!

BTW I added Franz to the gang and she got transfered to San Fransokyo Institute from h/t academy.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hiro's POV

It's been weeks since the fire and to be honest, I am depressed since then. I can't seem to be my old self! I guess that's because Tadashi wouldn't be here anymore. I sigh as I sat on my bean bag, I miss him. Actually I don't just miss only him, I miss everyone! Aunt Cass isn't herself anymore, the gang hasn't visited, Lea left after the funeral and y/n ... I feel so sad for her. Ever since the fire, I have been avoiding her. I just thought that if I stay away from her, I wouldn't have to go through this pain again. I guess you can say I have a crush on her, well who wouldn't! She's smart, funny, sweet, adorable, caring and beautiful, I love everything about her. I look at megabot and remembered the night I took her to a botfight. I smiled as I remembered how she used megabot destroy the pyramid and how I saved her from Ian. Those were good times, but just memories in my mind now. I bet she hates me now and wouldn't want me to be near her anymore.

"Hiro?" I heard someone say.

I look up and found Aunt Cass with a plate of food for me and a forced smile. I just hid megabot and turn to her.

"Hey." I gave her a small smile, which immediately disappeared.

"So the institute called." Aunt Cass made her way to my night stand, where she took my uneaten breakfast and replace it with a newly cooked lunch, then place the acceptance letter by the lamp. "They said it's still okay to register."

"I'll think about it, thanks." I said.

Aunt Cass just sigh before going out the door and downstairs to the cafe. When she finally left the room, I got up and walk towards the night stand. I grab the letter and look at it for a moment, I remembered all the good times I had at the institute. Then I remembered Tadashi and the fire, which led me to throw the letter on the trash bin and grab megabot. I was about to walk back to my bean bag, when megabot's leg let lose and fell on my foot. I let out a cry of pain and just hopped to my bed.

"Ow."

Suddenly, I heard a sound of something inflating at Tadashi's side of the room. I looked and found Baymax, he was trying to make his way to me. When he finally got to me, he made his hand wave and said,

"Hello, I am Baymax." He lowered his hand back to his side. "Your personal health care companion. I was alerted when I heard you said 'ow'."

"Baymax, I never knew you were still activated." I told him.

"On a scale of one to ten, how would you rate your pain?" He asked as he showed me an image of faces with the numbers 1 to 10 in his belly.

"0? I'm fine." I said, before accidentally slipping on megabot's leg.

Sigh, this is going to take all day.

~Time skip cause it already hit 560 words and I am lazy~

It's noon and I was walking home with Baymax, when my phone rang. I stopped by a park bench and answered it, hoping it isn't Aunt Cass.