PART 4: December, 2015

╔════▣◎▣════╗

╚════▣◎▣════╝

╚════▣◎▣════╝

『𝙒𝘼𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑』

🆂🅴🅲🅾🅽🅳 🆆🅴🅴🅺 🅾🅵 🅳🅴🅲🅴🅼🅱🅴🆁, 2015

Before moving on to the following grade, we were now on a month-long semester break. I merely pass my time watching marathon movies, playing video games and browsing social media. Due to the distance between my place and Yin which was 30 kilometers, I didn't see Yin this month either. Yin also preferred to stay in his house than go out.

Nevertheless, Yin and I would talk every day and we often exchanged stories. We occasionally stay on call till the morning but not a single day went by that we didn't text one another.

"Yinnnn, I miss youuu!"

"When can we meet 😭?!" I sent him a message because I was truly missing him. I miss following him around all the time and annoying him. I miss his irritated expression. I genuinely miss him.

"I miss you too, my shorty 🙁. I hope this holiday will end soon." After a brief wait, Yin responded to my message. I grinned as I read his message because every time we text, he made me feel like I'm being appreciated.

If you didn't already know, Yin is an expert flirt and every time we text, he'll use beautiful phrases, just like I do, but I couldn't fight his sweetness. He occasionally referred to me as baby, bae and other cute nicknames. He had been this way ever since we started to get close, so I was used to it all.

"I want to hug you sooo back!" Yin texted me again, making me smile and shook my head.

"Did you tell everyone you wanted to hug them? You're very good at flirting, Anannn."

"I just told you because I just wanted to hug you, my baby War 🙈."

"Whatever. I want to sleep🙄!"

"Bye, Yinyin!"

It was 3 a.m and I was already tired. I've been chatting to Yin since 10 o'clock at night.

"Auwww, I still miss you, kiddo🙁. How can I sleep😭?"

"Go to sleep. You're talking nonsense right now," I replied with a smile appearing on my face.

"Okay, okay. Because of you, I will go to sleep😭."

"I love you😍!" He replied.

"I love you too🙄."

Yeah, every time Yin and I talk, we usually end with the phrase "I love you." I was first highly amused to use the phrase with my friends but not with Yin because he often used it in our conversations and I was already adapted to it.