PART 6: May, 2016

╔════▣◎▣════╗

╚════▣◎▣════╝

╚════▣◎▣════╝

『𝙒𝘼𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑』

🆂🅴🅲🅾🅽🅳 🆆🅴🅴🅺 🅾🅵 🅼🅰🆈, 2016

"I don't like your boyfriend, War. He acts like he's good but he's so freaking annoying," Yin complained to me while we were doing homework in the library.

"Why do you always say something like that?"

"He's really good, Yin. That's why I'm comfortable with him," I replied to him while my eyes were still focused on completing my homework.

Five months have passed since I started dating Pack and because of how nicely he treated me, I'm growing more and more comfortable being around him. Can I say that Pack and Yin's treatment of me differs vastly? I mean, Yin still treated me in accordance with his mood but Pack is generally kind to me. Compared to Yin who occasionally snaps at me without cause and refuses to talk to me without specific reason but Pack never treated me that way. Yeah, up until this point, I've been trying to understand Yin's behavior. Why is a mystery to me.

Yin mimicked my voice annoyingly. "Don't you realize you always talk about your boyfriend? You always forget about me if he's around," he said in an irritated tone.

"Don't be silly, Yin. I only met him once a week but I'm with you almost every day."

Despite the fact that my class and Pack were only next to each other, we only went out on dates once per week since we always prioritized our studies and didn't want to make our relationship too obvious. We would rather have a private relationship than display our affection in front of others. For sure, I spent more time with Yin rather than my boyfriend.

"And you're the one who talks about him right now," I added and he sighed, then slowly leaned his head on my shoulder.

"I just feel annoyed. I really don't like him," he grumbled.

I looked at him and smiled. "Tomorrow I want to go out with Pack after class. You want to follow me?"

"What if I say no?" He responded while pursing his lips.

"Are you sure?" I raised my eyebrows and he rolled his eyes.

"You always take me everytime you go out with him. You purposely wanted to show how single I am, huh?" He replied while poking my waist which made me hit him and try not to laugh as we were in the library.

Naturally, whenever I go out with Pack, I'll ask Yin along. I had developed a routine out of it since I would get more ease if Yin was with me. Despite the fact that me and Pack have been dating for five months, I am still reserved around him.

"Yinnn, don'ttt. We're in the library," I stressed the tone of my voice but he kept doing that, poking my waist which made me take the paper and hit him.