🖇️PART 11: January, 2017

╔════▣◎▣════╗

╚════▣◎▣════╝

╚════▣◎▣════╝

『𝙒𝘼𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑』

🅵🅸🆁🆂🆃 🆆🅴🅴🅺 🅾🅵 🅹🅰🅽🆄🅰🆁🆈, 2017

We had reached the age of sixteen. I'm really glad that Win, James and especially my Yinyin were still in the same class as me. As a result of our decision to enroll in a science course, the majority of my pals were still in the same class.

Unfortunately, Fern was also in the same class as us. What a nightmare...Honestly, given that I could never forget what she did to me, I truly didn't like her. Spreading stupid rumors that I cheated in exams, does she think I'm stupid for doing that?

Our teacher had already assigned us to our seats, so I couldn't sit with Yin where I wanted to. Win and I sat together and Yin sat with Fern, that irritating girl. I couldn't look at her as I felt like I wanted to strangle her and throw her in the trash. For God's sake, she ought to be thankful that she is a female!!!

"I was very sorry to myself to be in the same class with her!" I complained to Yin while we were eating in the canteen together, just the two of us as our other friends went to the library to borrow some books.

Yin stayed quiet and made no comment. He only concentrates on eating.

"Yin, don't get too close with Fern. She's a snake!!!" I grumbled annoyingly as I couldn't imagine how I would survive for two freaking years with the same class as her!!!

Yin remained silent and I felt as if I were speaking to a stone statue, which made me pout.

"Yinnn, did you hear me?" I called him in my spoiled voice.

"Hm," he replied briefly.

"Repeat what I said. I want to know if you heard what I told you or not." I folded my arm over my chest and he simply hummed again.

"Yinnnn, you aren't listening to me." I pursed my lips.

Silence.

"Yinyinnn." I shook his arm while pouting.

"War Wanarat!!!" He suddenly shouted, which shocked me, my hands were shaking.

"Yin...I'm-I'm so—"

"Did you see that I'm eating right now?!" He yelled at me once more while glaring angrily at me.

"Yin...I'm-I'm sorry," I stuttered. I made Yin mad at me again.

"I asked you, did you see that I'm eating or not?!"

I nodded with my trembling body. "I...I see." My voice was shaking but I tried so hard to control it. It was my mistake, I shouldn't have bothered him while he was eating.