PART 10: December, 2016

╔════▣◎▣════╗

╚════▣◎▣════╝

╚════▣◎▣════╝

『𝙒𝘼𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑』

🅵🅾🆄🆁🆃🅷 🆆🅴🅴🅺 🅾🅵 🅳🅴🅲🅴🅼🅱🅴🆁, 2016

"This is my last week in Thailand, War. My family will be moving to Singapore for work."

"Will...you wait for me?" Pack asked when he called me.

Yeah, this news truly stunned me. Although there haven't been any issues in our relationship in almost a year, this was the first time we had spoken this month. He kind of dropped off the radar all of a sudden, he didn't call or send me a message and now he was telling me he's moving abroad. Was that a joke?

"Do you love me, War?" I remained silent as Pack asked me. My voice felt like it was stuck in my throat. I was at a loss for words and the only thing I could manage to do was remain silent.

"I love you, War but...you never said you loved me even once during our relationship. I don't know if you are willing to wait for me or not but-"

"Can you give me some time to think, Pack?" I interrupted him before he could finish.

His inquiry really caught me off guard. Do I love him? Am I willing to wait for him? I never asked myself that question since I never considered anything other than how at ease I was with him. I constantly say that I feel comfortable around him and that he's good but I never say that I love him.

Do I love him?

Am I willing to wait for him?

I wasn't sure how I felt at the moment but it wasn't a good feeling. When Pack told me that he would be moving abroad, yeah, I was very sad. In the meantime, this was the first time I had to question whether or not I truly loved him and if I was willing to wait for him.

I felt stuck. I needed someone to calm me down and I knew the person was Yin, so I immediately called him.

"Yin....I need you," I uttered after he answered my call.

∘✧──────✧∘

『𝙔𝙄𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑』

When I picked up the phone, the first thing I heard was War's gloomy voice. It's a voice I recognize. This voice was what he used when he was sad but tried to mask it since he doesn't want to show it. I frequently hear this voice while I'm being harsh with him.

Without second thought, I grabbed my motor keys and immediately headed to his house. No matter how distant his home is from mine, I'm extremely worried about him.

Well, I'm aware that occasionally I treated him badly and was irrationally angry with him but I genuinely care about and love him. I truly mean it when I said that he is my best friend since he is the one that was always by my side and never abandoned me, regardless of how I treated him. Perhaps because I didn't have any close pals when I was younger, I acted in this way. I didn't even have close ties to my family and unlike War, I didn't have many friends.